Indicators with alerts/signal - page 59

Alert with close on moving average

Hi all

I would like to know if thre is an alert when a candle close ON a moving average. I have one that I can set to alert a certain distance from the moving average, but am looking for one to close on the ma. It also has to have an on/off function.

Thank you and happy trades to all

Alert needed

Can someone fix the e-mail & sound alerts on the attached indicator.

Tks

Looking for engulfing alert

Hi,

I'm new to metatrader and this forum - I have just read through this thread and also I have today downloaded codersguru's MQL4 course to study and work through, I've coded some VB, ASP and PHP in the dim dark past so I'm hoping to be able to get to grips with it. However I am wondering if there is an existing alert indicator for what I propose to create - I have searched the forums and cannot find one.

At this stage I am looking for a sound alert at candle close when that candle is fully engulfed by or the candle fully engulfs the previous candle (including shadows on both candles). If anyone should post that it would be great.

If not - I'll get to work on it and see what I can come up with.

Best wishes to all

Gek

Actually - I just downloaded the pattern recognition indicator so I should be able to hack that to fit my needs.

Hi everyone. I posted this a few weeks ago and no reply.

I'm after an alert for this zigzag-type indicator. Basically instead of drawing lines it plots a dot at each "peak", and this one in particular always follows the 1hr timeframe. All i want is an alert as soon as the dot appears, nice n simple.

Someone please help, i dont have the time to trade much these days and this would definitely help me with my part-time system.

Help Please - Adding an Alert to this Indicator

Hello,

I would really appreciate if somebody could add an alert to this Chandelier Exit indicator. I have found this indicator to be very useful for picking accurate exits, but without an alert I need to watch constantly... Please see the attached file.

Regards,

Jinn

Help on adding alerts in this pricetrend indicator?

Hello,

Can anybody help to add alerts in this indicator? I want two alerts:

1. alert when the red line crossover the blue line

2. alert when the gold line crossover the blue line

Thanks in advance

can some one add this indicator with alert and pop up?

Thank you..

love this section

Trigger Indicator

I found this indicator and it has some great value in finding entries and exits. I'm a novice programmer and didn't have much luck with this. If someone could translate this VT code to an MT4 indicator I'd greatly appreciate it. The VT code is there.

Traders Tips - June 2007

Thanks

HELLO ned help with API programming

Hi All

Can some inhere help with some API programming

I realy need help coding some forexstuff.

please sent me PM with you mail or skype

I will then contact you

regards

Peter

Reason: