or the Slope Direction Line indicator.

Thanks

HMA Alerts

Both of these were found here on TSD.

this post also has HMA v2 and HMA4 both have e-mail alert at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

like Fxbs suggested to me..i post example here

timeframe m15 with H1 Stoch (10,3,3)

can anyone put arrow alert to this indicator..must do some experimental to get a better setting to this stoch.Credit to Banzai who create this indicator

audio alert needed

Can some one please add audio alerts to following indicators please.

It seems that they have an alert inbuilt, but it does not work, may be i am missing there something.

Dear wonderfull coders, need help :

Can you add alert to this indicator, when the zigzag change.

A sound/text alert please, with in the text the name of the currency which the indicator is attached.

Thanks all.

bar_close_alarm_v1 indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163

Helps needed

Hi,

Anyone Can help me to put an alert/signal to this indicator?

i need alert/signal when bar open below this line and open above this line..thanks..

Alerts

priceless:
Can some one please add audio alerts to following indicators please. It seems that they have an alert inbuilt, but it does not work, may be i am missing there something.

Hi

In Braintrend1Sig just change the Enable Alerts value to "1". The other one will require someone to code it (which I can't).

onetarmizi:
I need someone to add sound alert for snakeforce indicator when it histogram blue begin touch the 0.1 level and red histogram begin touch the -0.1 level as per picture.Thanks and highly appreciate if someone can add that sound.

Hi have you received this updated "sound alert"? Or someone help to add sound alert like onetarmizi needed, I need it too.

macd.mt4

i am a newbie, how do i install the macd signal please ? and what is the alert i should be wacthing out for ?

Reason: