Indicators with alerts/signal - page 111

ZigZag Alert... Please!!!

Hey guys, I've found many great zigzag alerts on this website, but none that do exactly what I need them to do. I use a basic zigzag that is supplied with the MT4 trading platform. I need an alert that will notify me when the zigzag line changes direction. So, if the line is in an uptrend and then the price starts moving down, causing the line to change direction, I need an alert that will tell me the line has changed direction (hopefully just once). If someone can help me with this indicator, it would be GREATLY appreciated as it would make my trading life so much easier. Thanks!!!

Help please with these 2 Indicator problems

This is a good Crossover Alert

But ! it Alerts every time you change Chart periods

M15 to M30 Alert !.............back to M15 Alert !

could some one change what is causing this please

I added these lines to the programming to get an Alert sound.....but is spikes the CPU when it Alerts...........it does not run well

as per https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060

smin = SsMin+(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;

smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;

val1[shift]=0;

val2[shift]=0;

if (Close[shift]<smin)

{

uptrend = false;

Alert("Silvertrend DOWN signal!!!"); }

if (Close[shift]>smax)

{

uptrend = true;

Alert("Silvertrend UP signal!!!");

}

candle change alert

Hi all and Happy New Year.

Is there an indicator that alerts me if the current candle closes different to the previous candle, say it closed bullish and pevious one was bearish.

Thank you

Williams Percent Range indicator with alarm ::..

Hi,

I've just search forum for this oscilator with sound alarm when it will be in overbought or oversold area.

Do you have one, or please could you create it? if it's not a problem.

Best,

Daniel

MTF stoch alert

hi,

can anybody help me to code an alert for an indicator that i have ? It's based on a multi timeframe stochastic...great system...TEB has developed it...you may have heard about him and this system....ifi we get a alert for that then we won't miss the great trades that goes by us every day...

thanks in advance...

4 color MAcd with alert

Hi

I really like this macd indicator with the proper histogram that alerts when the histogram changes colour.

I would like to know if someone could help me out here. I would like the macds to have 4 colours on thehistogram as show in the pic below. I have manually drawn small trenslines over the macd histogram to give you an idea. Another thing, is it possible to add the option of making the histogram bars longer , again the top histogram are just bars that I have drawn manaully.

If the mars could be manipulated to be shown bigger, then it will be easier to see.

Thank you

could someone help me to make jma cross signal alert, plz... It is a very good way to take profit. Very much appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I would like to draw the trendline using the price alerter. I found Hline indicator , its carry one line to alert when the price touch it .

I need to make the indicator carry four lines instead of one only , to alert me when I put down the four lines instead of following the price .

Many thanks

good old bunnygirl

Help with an alert

Hi,

I am looking for an alert for when R.S.I crosses 70 and 30 on a 15 min chart. I went to the appropriate section, found the alert, downloaded it, saved it into experts and closed down platform. Although the alert is now on the platform, when I drag and drop it on the chart absolutely nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this or post another alert that works.

On a side note, would anyone recommend a better indicator for overbought/oversold positions, and if possible include an alert.

I am relatively new to Forex and would appreciate any help from those of you who are more seasoned traders.

Thanks a lot.

Reason: