Indicators with alerts/signal - page 124

I have been playing with this indicator on 15M charts and really need an audible/popup alert. User defined levels would be great, but if can't be done just the 8 and 23 levels will do. If someone can help i certainly do appreciate your time. Thanks millions!

Help with alert

Would it be possible for somebody to program an email alert for when the Psar reverses? I can not find this anywhere.

Thank you!

Sorry - I forgot to attach the indi.

Alert for MT4-LevelStop-Reverse Indicator

Hi folks,

This indicator works very well on 15min timeframes along with QQE.

Can someone please encode within it an Alert (text popup & Audible) when the arrows form?? I tried doing it myself after reading the thread, but the alerts come up continuously & all the time as opposed to only when the arrows appear!

Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

Thanks anyway but I already got someone to code this alert for me. Just didn't want anyone to waste their time.

Alert for MTF Stochastic

Hey all,

I like an alert for this MTF Stochastic Indicator( when Stoch is crossing ).

I would like a sound alert . I hope some one can help!

Thanks all

hobbit:
Sorry - I forgot to attach the indi.

Here you are then

alert for support/resistance

Is there any version of an indicator showing support/resistance like that attached here ? This is indeed a famous indicator

Need a simple MT4 indicator, Please help.

I need what I believe to be a very simple for an MT4 coder indicator written.

I require an audible alert to sound when a specified EMA (close) crosses a specified SMA (close) on a one hour chart.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rico

rwgold:
I need what I believe to be a very simple for an MT4 coder indicator written.

I require an audible alert to sound when a specified EMA (close) crosses a specified SMA (close) on a one hour chart.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rico

There are many MA cross indicators in this thread. Just search the first pages and you will find what you need.

Reason: