Indicators with alerts/signal - page 230

Petor

mystified:
I tried to add extra colour to snake MA without success.How can I add extra colour to this indicator?(blue/red).Can anyone add a sound signal to this great indicator?I would appriciate any help.Thanks in advance.

The "Snake" is a Wonder! Thank You!

Very cool, Mladen.

Thanks for teaching us how it's done!

Cheers, Kris

mladen:
Try this one...

The problem is not where left or right does the indicator draw the arrows (because it must draw them when the change happened) but where does it draw the arrow up or down. People are forgetting that 5 points may mean something on a 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on a daily chart, for example, or that it could even depend on the symbol it is attached to. This one, more or less, solves that issue (pointed out one such change with reddish square on the picture - it is on 1 minute chart but it will behave similarly on any time frame).

PS: it still has its alerts (even though it is not in the name now:))

PPS: the showArrowsoption is "responsible" for showing or not showing arrows

Thank you very much for quick answer, Mladen. You are very kind:):):)

Did you find this

did you every find this ?

Is they any macd that will alert at the Hi and low of the macd swing

sohail212:
Hello

Can someone please help me create an email alert on MACD 12,26,1, when it cross above 100 and below -100.

Thanks for your help.

mladen:
Try this one...

The problem is not where left or right does the indicator draw the arrows (because it must draw them when the change happened) but where does it draw the arrow up or down. People are forgetting that 5 points may mean something on a 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on a daily chart, for example, or that it could even depend on the symbol it is attached to. This one, more or less, solves that issue (pointed out one such change with reddish square on the picture - it is on 1 minute chart but it will behave similarly on any time frame).

PS: it still has its alerts (even though it is not in the name now:))

PPS: the showArrowsoption is "responsible" for showing or not showing arrows

thanks, Mladen

than 4 mpore versatility - mod. arr/line on/off mode

+ variable ma mode (default-sma)

+ alert delay (if alertsAfterBarClose = true, alerts after bar close only)

p.s. but arrows - on open bar, in very moment they occure - no compromises here

Thank you very much fxbs:):):). I will try this on monday:)

thnx Mladen (i just add +1 to )

AudioAlerts Robert Dee FF

Reason: