Indicators with alerts/signal - page 11

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
vince-ac:
i have looked thru all that stuff for the lines of code to add to my indicator to make it send email on up or down cross. couldn't find it. ps. verizon has a sms service c alled vtext. just email a message to (phonenumber@vtext.com) and it comes thru as a text msg. so , all i need is the email fuction to get it to my cell, which is my initial quest. thanks.........vince

Igorad coded PriceChannel indicator with sms option. But sms is via email (your e-mail service should do it). Probable it is possible in yahoo and in some other e-mail services.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital,

Is there any EA example which will send a text message alert to a cell phone?

Thanks....

No I did not see any.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
GreatYves:
Hi guys! I'll ask for an alert to. Would it be possible to make so asctrend_sound have a different sound for rising or falling price? Or what other indicator already have this feature.. I downloaded one recently iand i can't find it no more... (To busy grabbing pips)...

I changed inside the code of asctrend indicator and it should have different sounds for sell and buy. All you need to do si to go to this your folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\sounds for example) to see the sound files to select for buy and for sell in indicator. Then you need to type the names of those files in the indicator's settings option.

Or you may have your own file (*.wav) - music, text or any. in this case you will need to place your file in /sound folder. I am not sure about "Tools", "Options", "Events" in Metatrader in this case but anyway you may try your own file. Some thread about sound files are here.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
moldem:
Hi Newdigital,

Can u make .wav alerts and possibly arrows for buy and sell for the absolute strength indicator while preserving these current settings?

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=settings.075.JPG

Buy Signal: When current top green bar closes above previous top green bar. Buy at close of second bar or open of 3rd bar, whichever makes more sense from a programming point of view.

Visa versa for Sell.

Also, please confirm that the length of the bars actually correspond to the absolute strength values. There may be a discrepancy or maybe even repaint?

Thanks

moldem

Sorry moldem,

I am very busy with elite section from Friday till Monday every week.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

NonLagMa with sound alert coded by Igorad.

NonLagMA_v6 indicator.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Stochastic with alert thread by Nicholishen https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173625 (please note that it is EA not an indicator posted on that thread).

Besides there is thread with many links about stochastic indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

alarm/alert on the close bar

I just looked at this thread and wan to say the following.

In most cases we need alarm/alert on the closed bar. You may see how comfortable to trade with this asctrend indicator because it is giving alarm on the closed bar once only!

I looked inside the code of this indicator and found the following:

if (flagval1==1 && CurTime() > GlobalVariableGet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period()) && GlobalVariableGet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period())!=OP_BUY) {

if (SoundON==1) Alert("SELL signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Date=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

if (EmailON==1) SendMail("SELL signal alert","SELL signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

tmp = CurTime() + (Period()-MathMod(Minute(),Period()))*60;

GlobalVariableSet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period(),tmp);

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),OP_BUY);

}

if (flagval2==1 && CurTime() > GlobalVariableGet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period()) && GlobalVariableGet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period())!=OP_SELL) {

if (SoundON==1) Alert("BUY signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Time=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

if (EmailON==1) SendMail("BUY signal alert","BUY signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

tmp = CurTime() + (Period()-MathMod(Minute(),Period()))*60;

GlobalVariableSet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period(),tmp);

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),OP_SELL);

}

Besides I found this thread with some code about how to program alert on close bar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I've never coded any alert on the closed candle. Of cours if I set and look at the code trying to make it I will do it for 1 or 2 days.

But, may be, some coders (who are more professional with coding then I am) may create some universal code to be inserted in indicator for close bar alart ...

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Stochastic with alert thread.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Juice indicator with working alert is here.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Parabolic SAR Modification with alert thread.

Thanks to FX_Sniper.