Indicators with alerts/signal - page 11

hometycoon:
Message for the expert programmers. I am presently testing an inter currency co-relationary system that incorporates the general BT system, Woodies CCI and I-Trend and Murray Math extremes on a 4 hour chart. I have attached an illustrative presentation of a typical combination trade and want to know whether anyone can help me create audible alerts for the I_Trend cross and the CCI turbo cross. This is for manual trading purposes as currently I'm unable to trade with a broker that supports EA trades which is why I require the audible alerts.

Any opinions and ideas welcome

Can you post all the indicators with template?

JohnnyB:
Hi,

this is an ADX Cross Visual Alert Indicator. It displays an Arrow on the chart after the ADX crossings.

I tried to attach a sound alert, but it doesnt work.

Could anyone kindly have a look at this?

TIA, happy trading

JB

Hi Johnny...

Could you pleade post the sourse code (mq4)?

ill try help you

hellkas:
hi johnny again...

Ignore the last post.. I found this in my pc..

hope u like it

thanks hellkas.

unfortunately this indicator (like most other alert indicators i tried for MA crosses) reacts on every price movement and every time you switch the timeframe it alerts also.

Isnt there a possibility to make an alert ONLY AFTER COMPLETION of a trigger bar?

JohnnyB:
thanks hellkas.

unfortunately this indicator (like most other alert indicators i tried for MA crosses) reacts on every price movement and every time you switch the timeframe it alerts also.

Isnt there a possibility to make an alert ONLY AFTER COMPLETION of a trigger bar?

Hi JohnnyB..

Try this... And look to the left corner...

if u dont like the comment and if you want the alert box, open the indicator in the metaeditor and do this:

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

hellkas:
Hi JohnnyB..

Try this... And look to the left corner...

if u dont like the comment and if you want the alert box, open the indicator in the metaeditor and do this:

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

Sorry Hellkas,

but this doesnt resolve the problem. The indicator gives an alert at every price change and not once AFTER the bar close.

float indicator alert for MT4

Where can I find the float indicator alert for MT4?

hellkas:
hi JohnnyB

in my last post i forgot to attach it...

try this..

GREAT!

thanks a lot for your effort. But the alert still changes during the current bar. That means, we have an alert appearing/disappearing with the price moving.

JB

BarChanged() Function

elihayun:
The problem is that u are not testing for new bar before u create an alert.

Here is what needed to be done

if (aAlerts)

{

if (tmpPrevious > tmp) //change the wt[?] number will change when the signal will trigger based on # of last bars

{

if (!aTurnedUp)

{

if (!BarChanged())

{

Alert ("Buy Entry - "+(Symbol())+" "+"EMA "+(aRperiodf())," - Price: "+DoubleToStr(Ask(),4));

PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

aTurnedUp = true;

aTurnedDown = false;

}

}

if (tmpPrevious < tmp) //change the wt[?] number will change when the signal will trigger based on # of last bars

{

if (!aTurnedDown)

{

if (!BarChanged())

{

Alert ("Sell Entry - "+(Symbol())+" "+"EMA "+(aRperiodf())," - Price: "+DoubleToStr(Bid(),4));

PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

aTurnedDown = true;

aTurnedUp = false;

}

}

}

tmp = tmpPrevious;

}

//---- done

return(0);

}

bool BarChanged()

{

static datetime dt = 0;

if (dt != Time[0])

{

dt = Time[0];

return(true);

}

return(false);

}

Hello elihayun,

I looked at your code in the copy of the message above together with the correction you made to the code in the next message - i.e. "!BarChanged()" should be "BarChanged()".

I am running build 192 of MT4 and do not see any reference in any documentation I have regarding the BarChanged() function. Would you please point me to some documentation on this function.

WRR

hi all,

i need any one help me to put this indc LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 in expert to trading live buy/sell plzzzzzzz and thanks so mutch.....

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

email alert of buy or sell

Does anyone have an indicator that can email me of a buy or sell that can get sent to me automatically.

Thanks

Darren

Reason: