Thanks

increase:
Does anyone have Supertrend line not the mtf version please post ASAP Thanks

Hi increase...

I've this.. hope u like

Files:

hellkas:
Hi increase... I've this.. hope u like

Thanks a lot for your quick help hellkas's, but I am after the version with 2 lines, like the one attached but not MTF, conversely maybe you can tell me how to change the MTF

I am trying to get the alert to sound when the 2 lines cross, but cannot get it using the icustom buffers

Files:

How do you use the supertrend in an EA.....

I cannot figure out how to say buy when the line turns green and sell when the line turns Red....

Anyone know how?

increase:
Thanks a lot for your quick help hellkas's, but I am after the version with 2 lines, like the one attached but not MTF, conversely maybe you can tell me how to change the MTF I am trying to get the alert to sound when the 2 lines cross, but cannot get it using the icustom buffers

Increase, you know what value I attach to the SuperTrend, hence my use of SuperTrend2 in MTF version.

I downloaded your version as the LINE above, but it does not show up. Any suggestions please? Thanks very much.

ValeoFX:
Increase, you know what value I attach to the SuperTrend, hence my use of SuperTrend2 in MTF version. I downloaded your version as the LINE above, but it does not show up. Any suggestions please? Thanks very much.

not sure what you mean by value what is it you want to do?

increase:
not sure what you mean by value what is it you want to do?

I VALUE the SuperTrend indicators!! Attach very high value to their performance, if you wish.

I want to run it and see what this one does that you have posted, but it won't load.

Ok try this latest effort

Files:

increase:
Ok try this latest effort

It still does not work. i see that Elihayun designed this indicator. I suggest you ask him to change it to what it is you want it to do for you.

I think my problem is that i do not have the SuperTrend.mq4 in my Custom Indicator File - I will see if I can find it otherwise I will ask Elihayun. If you have it, would you mind posting it here for me? Thanks very much.

ValeoFX:
It still does not work. i see that Elihayun designed this indicator. I suggest you ask him to change it to what it is you want it to do for you. I think my problem is that i do not have the SuperTrend.mq4 in my Custom Indicator File - I will see if I can find it otherwise I will ask Elihayun. If you have it, would you mind posting it here for me? Thanks very much.

OK I thought it was standalone

Files:

increase:
OK I thought it was standalone

Thanks my friend. I am embaressed to say the least. Hellkas posted 3 versions just in the second post, but I was dreaming. Sorry guys, but I will give it a shot now.

Thanks for your help.

Reason: