You see the little red bar

And when i change time frame or when i reload my metatrader :

The little red bar dissapeared

Please help me

My settings for the indicator : time frame : 240 and kirper : 4.5

Thanks

Files:

And the last scrennshot :

I reload another time my metatrader and the green completely disapeared !!

Please help !!

I think it is nothing with programming.

As I understand from your image you are using this indicator for H4 timeframe on M5 chart. It means that whole H4 open bar signals are not valid.

Just imagine that you attach this H4 indicator to H4 chart: the recent signal on the open bar is changing (as usual for all the indicators) and the previous bar is valid only. Previous bar was 4 hours ago (closed bar).

So if you use this H4 indicator on M5 you will get the same: only signals which were 4 hous ago are valid. Irrespective of the chart you are using (M5 or any). If you change the settings of the indicator to M30 for example so all the signals which were 30 minutes ago are valid only. On M5 chart or on M30 chart - does not matter.

Try do attach Custom candle indicator to understand where that H4 bar is (there is the thread about custom candle indicator).

Files:
custom.gif  20 kb

Yes, newdigital is right. U should read about MTF indicators here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Newdigital,

Hi, the custom candle needs to be debugged. It came out with 9 errors. Its a nice indicator if it works but I dont have enough metatrader experience to debug the code...yet. Can you help?

thn5625:
Newdigital, Hi, the custom candle needs to be debugged. It came out with 9 errors. Its a nice indicator if it works but I dont have enough metatrader experience to debug the code...yet. Can you help?

I checked the indicator I have inside my Metatrader and translated some comments to the englis.

No any error now.

Files:

I wrote about bug that have all MTF indicators in this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page19

So I've changed your indicator according to my post.

Files:
Reason: