Indicators with alerts/signal - page 30

Adding sound alert to AMA

Can somebody help to add alert to AMA? I mean when a blue ball or yellow ball appears. Thank you.

Last bar crazy behaviour, indicator HELP !

I have a indicator that I have programmed in the Laguerra RSI.

When I compile it looks fine, then after every new tick the last bar changes the indicator to incorrect levels.

Any ideas...

The only way I can fixed is doing this...

limit=Bars-1;

Where are limit was determined by IndicatorCounted() and Bars() difference before. So for some reason the arrays data is not staying in the Indicator buffers me thinks ???

But the above means I do everything again every tick !... Dont want to do that ! HELP !

Email alert

Could someone add an email alert to the following indicator. Works great on all pairs especially 4 hour. just need an email or sms

Thanks

Bid Trend line

Hello all, I need help with an alert for the TSR big trend line also known as the slope line period 80 method 3 line by Igor. I see where the other slope line period 20 method 1 now as an alert so I tried to change the period and method and compile but the alert does not work after the change the line adjusted okay but no alert and sound. Post # 339 of this tread is the slope line 20 method. Thanks Mike

Indicator needed: Weekly Trend

Hello, I currently use an indicator which displays the current weekly trend status based on weekly data according to an MACD-like formula as a text message on an intraday chart. While this is sufficient for life trading, for manual backtesting I would like to have a bottom indicator which shows me past weekly trend states, e.g. wether the weekly trend was up or down 5 weeks ago. A bottom chart showing the oscillating values for "WDiff" would be great. And please remember I'd like to have this weekly trend shown on an intraday (H1, H4) chart. Thanks in advance!

Here are the relevant excerpts from my current indicator:

//---- indicators double curr_EMA21;

double curr_SMA5;

double prev_EMA21;

double prev_SMA5;

double WDiff;

//---- Calculate the different weekly data

curr_EMA21=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_W1,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,0);

curr_SMA5=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_W1,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,0);

prev_EMA21=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_W1,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,1);

prev_SMA5=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_W1,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,1);

WDiff=((curr_SMA5-curr_EMA21) - (prev_SMA5-prev_EMA21));

if (WDiff > 0.0) Direction = "^^ UP ^^";

if (WDiff < 0.0) Direction = "vv DOWN vv";

SDX-TzPivots indicator with alert:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176129

pivot point alarm

hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

There is a level alarm xomewhere in the forum, you can set your pivot and it will sound

kinkong:
hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Camarilla/Fibo/Pivot with alert: see first post in CatFx50 thread.

Reason: