Bulletproof - page 42

Pava:
Mladen...this EA started placing multiple orders, like the last time...even that I changed with the code you provided a few pages before...

You are right

Try out this one now (here is what it looks like when invertSignals is set to true in this version now - EURUSD 1 minute time frame default settings only invert signals set to true)

mladen:
You are right Try out this one now (here is what it looks like when invertSignals is set to true in this version now - EURUSD 1 minute time frame default settings only invert signals set to true)

I've got SO.

What is the average spread on your account you test this EA ?

Great...now we are in business:)

mladen:
You are right Try out this one now (here is what it looks like when invertSignals is set to true in this version now - EURUSD 1 minute time frame default settings only invert signals set to true)

The reason I wanted this EA inverted...because I think that during the time I am at work it will behave very good...and not so...when I am asleep:)

Equity:
I've got SO. What is the average spread on your account you test this EA ?

These are test results on Alpari-UK from 01.01.2012 to today 1 minute chart (inverseSignals set to true). Did not test other brokers nor other time frames. Just wanted to see if it works properly (the EA). So this is a simple "out-of-the-box" test (with that one change in default parameters, of course)

Files:

yep...looks like it has a steady rise...with occasional setbacks when market is trending...(trends happen when I am asleep:) coin_see_dental..ly ...

will need to spend more time on it...to see what settings might be better...

Pava... no.... like..... trends.....

ranging market...not raging market...

Hehhehee. Just having some fun here. Oooooops April Fool's Day over. I know= dangggg.

Forum's been pretty quiet relatively as compared to the past as seems. & Pretty surprised to know this thread has been on-going for 3 years almost. Keep it going Pava!

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

it's been 3 years already?...Shoot!:)

Reason: