Bulletproof - page 40

Pava:
Mladen...I inserted the code where it belongs...everything was going normal until few seconds ago...it closed "sell" and opened "buy", without change in the color of AMA...

Are you testing closed bars or you are using the code from a few bars ago which tests the current bar (still opened)?

I am just running EA on Demo @ work...

testing the one you provided...with different code...

Pava:
I am just running EA on Demo @ work...

In the iCustomCall() is the first shift "0"? If yes, change it to "1" and in the second iCustom() call replace "1" with "2". The code for conditions should then be like this :

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)==1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,2)!=1

)

)

{

kupno = 1;

}

else

{

kupno = 0;

}

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)==-1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,2)!=-1

)

)

{

sprzeda¿ = 1;

}

else

{

sprzeda¿ = 0;

}

Did not check the rest of the code (I assumed that Equity is going to continue working on his EA)

o'k...checking now...

might take some time...

went into tester...Maximum Drawdown - 99.99%...Inverted this EA should be a Pot of Gold @ the end of the Rainbow!

Files:

Pava:
I am just running EA on Demo @ work... testing the one you provided...with different code...

Hi

can you Share Cusum-2 Ind With Bands As Shown In Bottom

thanks In Advance

vishal

mladen:
Did not check the rest of the code (I assumed that Equity is going to continue working on his EA)

Yes of course, but please give me a few days, I'm badly busy right now...

To avoid too many change the direction you can add a one bar delay in the code.

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)==1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,2)==1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,3)!=1

)

)

{

kupno = 1;

}

else

{

kupno = 0;

}

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)==-1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,2)==-1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,3)!=-1

)

)

{

sprzedaż = 1;

}

else

{

sprzedaż = 0;

}

It will help to eliminate chaotic movements but you'll always be one bar late to "ride the trend".

regards,

Equity

vishal gandhi:
Hi

can you Share Cusum-2 Ind With Bands As Shown In Bottom

thanks In Advance

vishal

Vishal

Use CUSUM_2 indicator from this post by Wintersky111: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page261#comment_656838

Then drag Bollinger Bands over CUSUM_2 using "Previous Indicator's Data"

Pava:
forgot template and renko...

This thread is awesome, thanks Pava.

Just a question about the settings for MedianRChart, I don't get the settings. When I put resetOpenOnNewSession to false, I don't get the offline chart and when set to true, it only starts from midnight. Is there a way to get more bars ?

And what are the settings RenderUsing1MhistoryBars, RefreshChartOnAskPriceChange and RefreshHistoryUpdates for ?

Thanks.

airquest:
This thread is awesome, thanks Pava.

Just a question about the settings for MedianRChart, I don't get the settings. When I put resetOpenOnNewSession to false, I don't get the offline chart and when set to true, it only starts from midnight. Is there a way to get more bars ?

And what are the settings RenderUsing1MhistoryBars, RefreshChartOnAskPriceChange and RefreshHistoryUpdates for ?

Thanks.

Sorry about the question, did some research and quickly found the answer here : http://www.az-invest.eu/downloads/MedianRenkoManual.pdf

Reason: