Do you trade every 5 days of the week?

yes dear I trade every five days in a week. as the forex market work for five days In a week so I trade regularly at daily bases but some time when I feel that market is not in my favour then I don't trade. after five days at weekend when market become closed I boar and its difficult time for me to pass.

No i do not trade 5 days a week. but yes i do study the market everyday. i am a kind of technical trader, so i wait for my price to enter and place my order in a speciifc range only. i consider the movements with respect to fundamentals. when i was new to forex i use to trade everyday with a huge volume and lost shit loads of money. So i would suggest only when you are atleast 80% sure with the analysis. Thanx.

When I started forex trading I did trading every day on demo account , this thing give me a good experience of forex market . i know how different pairs move in all days of the week as well in different times of a day. Now I do trading for 2 or 3 days in a week . it is enough for me to gain some profits.

I watch the market every day but I definitely don't open new positions every day. Sometimes there isn't a good entry point, other times I myself feel too distracted to trade, even if I am watching the market. It depends.

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : mark.laurent7

Occasionally I do, when the market is active enough, but more often than not I don't, even if I am looking at the charts most of the time.

Personally I don’t trade five days in a week, as I believe that in this way it could be produced a long-term and more profitable market performance. Trading less frequently leads to more precision and accuracy of the trades taken in my opinion. As far as you know what you are looking for there is no reason in staring at the charts all day long.

bonifaas_abe:
Personally I don’t trade five days in a week, as I believe that in this way it could be produced a long-term and more profitable market performance. Trading less frequently leads to more precision and accuracy of the trades taken in my opinion. As far as you know what you are looking for there is no reason in staring at the charts all day long.
How does it lead to "more precision"?

Well I don’t have strict trading hours/dates :) I trade when I see opportunity for more profit $$$ What I always do is keeping an eye on the chart. I don’t want to miss something :D

nbtrading:
How does it lead to "more precision"?
Hi nbtrading,
I meant that Trading less frequently gives the opportunity to analyze the market at the most preferable time to do it  and to decide where you could place your order . I just don’t trade when I have the urge to trade but trying to determine the most probable near-term market direction and then look for price action setups that agree with it. This diminishes the risk involved with any one trade and makes your decisions more precise in my opinion.
Reason: