Bulletproof - page 18

yourspace:
yes,enter.mq4 is repainting.

A ZigZag indi isn't a repainter...Repainting is a mistake on coding,while ZigZag has been create to individuate High and Low:ZigZag works well and isn't a repainter!

There are traders who use ZigZag for entry signal and this is wrong!Gravity Center isn't a repainter:it recalculates its levels when new data enters,so it isn't a repainter...Solarwind is a repainter!

we could have a indicator that calculate the boundary of cluster candle -- if we derive a good methodical approach

even on excel, I could turn it into an indicator -- that is GOLD if we know the boundary (but margin of error can't bigger than 13pips) i.e have to be damn accurate

leledc:
A ZigZag indi isn't a repainter...Repainting is a mistake on coding,while ZigZag has been create to individuate High and Low:ZigZag works well and isn't a repainter! There are traders who use ZigZag for entry signal and this is wrong!Gravity Center isn't a repainter:it recalculates its levels when new data enters,so it isn't a repainter...Solarwind is a repainter!

i get the indicator in russian forum. it looks like zigzag indicator,and it is not repainting,but sometimes it is not refresh itself well.

Files:

yourspace:
i get the indicator in russian forum. it looks like zigzag indicator,and it is not repainting,but sometimes it is not refresh itself well.

Now it should refresh itself...On 1 minute chart min settings is 40...i don't know why...

Files:

hi leledc

thank your very much,now the indicator shows very well.

yourspace

Redraw?

Leledc,i just want to know whether this indicator redraws.Thanks,u've really been helpful.

leledc:
Now it should refresh itself...On 1 minute chart min settings is 40...i don't know why...

wanna to receive MSN picture

wanna to do an experiment -- you are welcome to join

today, we can't get the trend wrong

still lost about -200 in 20 x transaction

i.e. pip cost is 20 x 5 already ==> no way that I could win , with volatility adjust , I think the pip cost is about -120 USD -- demo, in other words, I did not guess the direction very wrong but still lost -80 in wrong price level during entry

-- stacks these cone 2 ways in space station -- an analog about our forex indicators

but the PRICE LEVEL wrong and high freq trading is wrong for us - pava talk in the most profound way -- take some thought to understand his learnt lessons

FINALLY< I understood what PAVA is saying -- pip cost, margin of error of 20 to 30 pips -- HUGE cost in day trading

wolero7:
Leledc,i just want to know whether this indicator redraws.Thanks,u've really been helpful.

Just put the indicator on a one minute chart and watch it.

hi leledc

sorry to trouble you. the new one is later than the origenal one. i do not know why. maybe you can fix it . thank you

yourspace

Files:
00051.gif  23 kb

yourspace:
hi leledc

sorry to trouble you. the new one is later than the origenal one. i do not know why. maybe you can fix it . thank you

yourspace

It is the same,but i have deleted one buffer so it didn't draw...This have the 5 buffer ,but i don't know if it work properly.

Files:
Reason: