Bulletproof - page 43

EA failed to close 2 trades on color change during slow hours, but opened trades in other direction...what could cause that?

mladen:
You are right Try out this one now (here is what it looks like when invertSignals is set to true in this version now - EURUSD 1 minute time frame default settings only invert signals set to true)

Pava:
EA failed to close 2 trades on color change during slow hours, but opened trades in other direction...what could cause that?

It has to be rewritten. I am rather bad with the language used for variable names in the EA so maybe Equity could check it?

Pava:

Maybe your broker give you a requote. In this case oreder stayed opened.

I know that EA is not reliable. I was in hurry to write it. After weekend I hope to send a new, improved version.

Sry for troubles

regards,

Equity

o'key donkey...:)

Pava:
o'key donkey...:)

In the mean time this version will solve you closing order of opposite type before opening a new order. MagicNumber added in order to be able to distinguish orders from this EA from others

Thank you...still testing...

Pava:
Thank you...still testing...

As I see it, at a moment it is a frame of an EA that needs to be worked on to make it a strategy not just a one indicator buy sell made automatic EA. But then, that is just my point of view ...

what do you mean by frame?...filter or something else?...

Pava:
what do you mean by frame?...filter or something else?...

Frame as a frame for pictures in which a picture has to be inserted Frame holds it in place but the essense is in the picture

you mean time frame? or...volatility frame?

Reason: