Bulletproof - page 49

Pava:
this is a conservative approach to trading SSA...but better safe than sorry...there is other ways to trade with this indicator...

Pava, I have a selection of SSA´s all having a corridor. I can´t find the one you are using. Do you mind posting the one without corridor?

I set colors of corridor lines to "none"...I like simplicity on my charts...

Gfuchs:
Pava, I have a selection of SSA´s all having a corridor. I can´t find the one you are using. Do you mind posting the one without corridor?

Pava:
I set colors of corridor lines to "none"...I like simplicity on my charts...

I never tried that. Good idea

Pava hello .. do you think are the quality indicators SSA will generate the same signal with Coridor FULLSSA?

and whether it can be relied upon to make a profit? sorry I am new to forex and people want to put themselves at an advantage .. thanks in advance Pava

I am waiting for your ideas

Experiment with it on Demo first...there is no difference between SSA or Corridor SSA

nurdin:
Pava hello .. do you think are the quality indicators SSA will generate the same signal with Coridor FULLSSA?

and whether it can be relied upon to make a profit? sorry I am new to forex and people want to put themselves at an advantage .. thanks in advance Pava

I am waiting for your ideas

HMA zero lag histo version (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page25 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible : hma_zerolag_2_histo_nmc.mq4

AMA STL ea without compiler warnings : _system__ama_stl_1.04.mq4

Thank you very much

Thanks Pava, Leledc and Mcladen for your contributions in this thread.

I want to ask if somebody can add an e-mail alert to Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.mq4.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I heard some whiners whining that Pava don't contribute nothing...Here is cluttered set up to play against the trend...that I don't usually recommend to do...

Reason: