Bulletproof - page 37

Pava:
...sad milestone for me ... "All Trophies" - Points for Infraction Points (Received) - Pava

and shall I mention...not a single infraction was deserved...I am in_no_cent...

MedianRchart

Pava--

regarding the medianRchart in post 355,

do you have the MedianRenkoEngine.dll file??

Thank you.

yep...sorry..forgot it...look for divergence of hull and renko...

Files:

mladen:
It would need to be completely recoded in order to avoid that (it uses variables in a "strange way" which can cause that repainting)

Mr Mladen, could you recode it ? What is the issue with variables ?

....or is there any other version of AMA STL that doesn't repaint....

BTW I find that indicator as the best trendfollower at now, am I wrong ?

Do you have any better one ?

best regards,

Equity

Ama stl

Equity:
Mr Mladen, could you recode it ? What is the issue with variables ?

....or is there any other version of AMA STL that doesn't repaint....

BTW I find that indicator as the best trendfollower at now, am I wrong ?

Do you have any better one ?

best regards,

Equity

This should do it (tested it and as far as I could see no more repainting)

It is recoded now and the parts that were and could) cause repainting are removed. Extended it a bit in order to make it more flexible (the normalizeDigitsparameter which is set to be 4 since in the original indicator that was the number of decimal digits the indicator normalized values to). Also removed the number of bars to calculate since there is no reason to limit it (it s not a CPU intensive indicator when coded using arrays not global variables) so now it draws all the bars values

Thanks Mladen....this is a great addition to any system in my opinion and can be a system by itself if properly used...

Pava:
Thanks Mladen....this is a great addition to any system in my opinion and can be a system by itself if properly used...

That indicator has a sound basis (it is based on Perry Kaufman's AMA and he usually was a no-nonsense man when it comes to technical analysis) so I tend to agree with you that it is a good addition to any system

Dear Mladen,

You're great... thank you very much!

I've compared your version to the previous one and there are a few differences, but generally both are same....

I'm writing EA on this and could upload it if anyone want to see that...

regards,

Equity

Equity:
Dear Mladen,

You're great... thank you very much!

I've compared your version to the previous one and there are a few differences, but generally both are same....

I'm writing EA on this and could upload it if anyone want to see that...

regards,

Equity

Equity

The differences comes from the difference in number of calculated bars (it needs some data to "stabilize" - if you apply longer calculating periods to the "old" version you will see that they will be more and more similar) and as you already have noticed the difference can be neglected.

Probably the best thing is that we solved one more repainting indicator that did not need to be that (a repainting one) and that way the "garden of TA indicators" is a bit cleaner now

Reason: