Bulletproof - page 39

Pava:
I think this indicator is good for this chart...it shows divergences very clearly and fast enough...the only thing it misses is color on slope...(for some reason it is more diffi_cult to see same divergences of Hull...may be because it's on the chart...both show about same information)

Hey Pava,

I suggest you use Polychromatic Momentum for detecting divergences. It's much better than anything else for this purpose with the help of the Square Root Rule, which does the job real well. Try it out and take it for a spin, i bet you'll luv it= meow~~~~

:-)

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

I will look into that...but...ther are so many indicators that show same thing...a matter of taste really..

great...I thought they change Metatrader so much EA's don't work any longer:)...Thanks Equity

Wintersky...Divergence to me more often points to trending than to reversals...

I checked polychromatic...it's not bad...

Equity...EA posted 1 sell than -1 BUY, that it immediately closed!...I would like to know if it is possible for this EA not to place an order as soon as it opens and wait for the next change of color of AMA?

I think it shall work on open prices...otherwise it might open few trades on same candle, also needs martingale...

Maybe just one suggestion from my side : if this code block

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,0)==1

)

)

{

kupno = 1;

}

else

{

kupno = 0;

}

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,0)==-1

)

)

{

sprzeda¿ = 1;

}

else

{

sprzeda¿ = 0;

}

[/PHP]

is changed to something like this

[PHP]if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,0)==1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)!=1

)

)

{

kupno = 1;

}

else

{

kupno = 0;

}

if(

(

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,0)==-1 &&

iCustom(NULL, 0, "AMA STL__Color_alerts nrp 2",Range,FastMA,SlowMA,filter,normalizeDigits,false, false, true, true, false, "alert2.wav",3,1)!=-1

)

)

{

sprzeda¿ = 1;

}

else

{

sprzeda¿ = 0;

}

then new positions would be opened only when the trend (color) changes

can the color change for a few times during same candle? on smaller timeframes?

Pava:
can the color change for a few times during same candle? on smaller timeframes?

Yes, and that might be a second suggested change to make : test closed bars only (bars 1 and 2) and leave out the current (still opened bar - bar 0) out of condition testing. That way some lag is added, but the case you are describing can not happen

O'h...Great!...lag is o'k with some settings on 1m...

Mladen...I inserted the code where it belongs...everything was going normal until few seconds ago...it closed "sell" and opened "buy", without change in the color of AMA...

Reason: