Bulletproof - page 36

leledc:
Here is to you... P.s.The stoch you have attached is the custom stochastic in mt4...

Thank you very much!

wait for the dot on the trend indie...open position when AMA changes color/ or just open position according to color of AMA...use martingale til you catch big move...simple...15min chart...intraday

Here is template ATM4DUMMIES, bricks 10 / offline chart 7m

forgot template and renko...

Files:

...sad milestone for me ...

"All Trophies" - Points for Infraction Points (Received) - Pava

Hi,

Does "AMA STL__Color_alerts.mq4" repaint ? Sometimes it seems to change itself back....

yes...I noticed with "some" settings it repaints...but with default settings it's seems stable...

Pava:
yes...I noticed with "some" settings it repaints...but with default settings it's seems stable...

It would need to be completely recoded in order to avoid that (it uses variables in a "strange way" which can cause that repainting)

yep...I've seen it on 1m with different settings than default, completely repaint large portions...

I thought it was a stable indicator...and when I noticed that...I was gravely surprised...

by the way guys...that renko template...in 2 weeks I haven't had a loosing trade...it works great with zero lag hull...plus some experience:)

Reason: