Bulletproof - page 41

I use 10 pip renko bars and 7m offline...everything else is default...I use this chart to see what is going on...when price touches lines on regression or go over/under it...I wait for Hull to form a curve...than...anything goes...

Pava:
I use 10 pip renko bars and 7m offline...everything else is default...I use this chart to see what is going on...when price touches lines on regression or go over/under it...I wait for Hull to form a curve...than...anything goes...

Have you succeed to make it work on gold ? Can't find a good setting. When I put box pip size more than 10, it's crashing my platform.

there is other's renko & renko-like EA's...I only gave an idea, how it can be used...something that works for me...might not work for someone else...

airquest:
Have you succeed to make it work on gold ? Can't find a good setting. When I put box pip size more than 10, it's crashing my platform.

Mladen...if it's not much trouble...can you invert this existing ea the way it is?...I want to check something...

Pava:
Mladen...if it's not much trouble...can you invert this existing ea the way it is?...I want to check something...

Buy invert you mean invert buys and sells?

Yep...the signals only

then share the results with us...

Added an option to invert signals

If "invertSignals" is set to true, then it will invert orders (signals) otherwise it will work as before

Oh Yeah!...back to drafting table...

(engula...sure thing...will share)

Mladen...this EA started placing multiple orders, like the last time...even that I changed with the code you provided a few pages before...

Reason: