Bulletproof - page 51

Hello Pava i love your ideas and work in this thread. After all that time i wonder if this is now bulletproof? How is your trading now. Besides i am curious about this rsi5-3ema - indicator you mentioned on page 33 in your last setup. What exactly is it calculating/doing? I would like to see which rsi and which 3 ema-graphs are going together for those arrow-signals to understand this better. So far from me, have a great monday and good trades!

myrx:
Hello Pava i love your ideas and work in this thread. After all that time i wonder if this is now bulletproof? How is your trading now. Besides i am curious about this rsi5-3ema - indicator you mentioned on page 33 in your last setup. What exactly is it calculating/doing? I would like to see which rsi and which 3 ema-graphs are going together for those arrow-signals to understand this better. So far from me, have a great monday and good trades!

rsi5-3ema is MTF...with all it's minuses...

Hm..i am still curious what exactly the arrows shows. Is it possible to figure out what constellation of rsi and which ema is being used to get a signal. i am not a friend of arrows popping up out of nothing, but the graphs of the used indicators would be rather interesting i guess. However this indicator gives surprisingly accurate signals and i am grateful. Thank you for sharing and making efforts to inspire newbie-traders! good trades!

myrx:
Hm..i am still curious what exactly the arrows shows. Is it possible to figure out what constellation of rsi and which ema is being used to get a signal. i am not a friend of arrows popping up out of nothing, but the graphs of the used indicators would be rather interesting i guess. However this indicator gives surprisingly accurate signals and i am grateful. Thank you for sharing and making efforts to inspire newbie-traders! good trades!

signals are accurate in retrospect...-MTF

Hello Pava again, thank you very much for your responses. I did actually dropped that indicator yesterday, because it had no impact on live chart for the trading in real time. Just looking good in "retrospect" isn't enough for me. As for now i stick with my little setting and keep watching this thread for further input from you. Thank you dear Pava and good trades!

Pava:
signals are accurate in retrospect...-MTF

Which indicator exactly?

nbtrading:
Which indicator exactly?

rsi5-3ema............

Pava:
rsi5-3ema............

OK. Thanks

Pava:
... Perfect!!!!!!..............

That's a good idea Pava to use it on 3 TFs for more confidence.

Hermes

hermes:

That's a good idea Pava to use it on 3 TFs for more confidence.

Hermes

That is always good to use multiple time frames - the only issue is the lag

Reason: