Coding help - page 42

How to post Buy or sell signal on my WORD PRESS BLOG

Hello mladen

U have helped me before also for that Very Very THANX

now i need 1 more little help

i want to post my buy or sell signal in my WORD PRESSBLOGwhen buy or sell comes in my EA, it should post auto onWORD PRESS BLOGis it possible ???

ThanX in Advance

Need Help On Stoch_Channel Ind

stochastic_channel.mq4

Dear Mladen;

I would like to use Stoch_Channel Ind instead of Standart Stoch ,

when EA call Stoch_Channel with timeframe < D1 , ind works well ,

But If timeframe =D1 , I've got a "Arraycopyseries Function internal" error , and EA does not work properly,

would you mind telling me how I can solve it?

kemal

Files:

Hi, i'm newbie here.

i hope someone could help me, I'm looking for a way to 'Invert' the values of this indicator QQE on the chart. For example; the current default value of QQE is 40; the inverted value of that would be 60 displayed on the chart. I just need this indicator to show 'inverted' instead of the usual. hope someone could help. Thank you

qqe_with_alerts.mq4

Files:

You can do it like in the one attached. Set the Invert parameter to true and you will get the lower one (inverted to the original)

Hiyieldrater2:
Hi, i'm newbie here.

i hope someone could help me, I'm looking for a way to 'Invert' the values of this indicator QQE on the chart. For example; the current default value of QQE is 40; the inverted value of that would be 60 displayed on the chart. I just need this indicator to show 'inverted' instead of the usual. hope someone could help. Thank you

qqe_with_alerts.mq4
Files:

Thanks Mladen! you're the best!

i have a indicator which results best can you convert it in ea?

please send me your mail id,

thanks

please convert this indicator in ea , help me , result is best in 30 min

Dear, this is first time , i posting something , i am not a programmer , but i find that in 30 min, combination of this two indicator is best , so i want from you to help me to convert this indicators in ea ,

DETAILS ARE:

timeframe 30 min

buy when mtf chendiler 60 min show red so it is sell trend buy in this time when atr indicator also show sell then sell , in this time whe atr indicator shows buy dont do it when atr closes sell signal close the trade , dont enter the buy trade ,

sell when the reverse happens

thanks

could help change the code

Hi mladen,

could you kindly convert this repainter indicator into a non repaint version? many thanks in advance.

Files:

Decompiled code, but since it is one of the most famous repainters, take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Correct version of it (the non-repainting one) is the Ehlers fisher transform (one version of it can be downloaded from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 )

annbeea:
Hi mladen, could you kindly convert this repainter indicator into a non repaint version? many thanks in advance.

Hi mladen,

thanks. I see the link you provided, and there is " none of these two indicators does not repaint" , so are the two indicators there repaint or non repaint, i am little bit confused now", thanks for clarify.

by the way, can the trendalt_alert indicator modify its code to non-repaint version as well? Many thanks.

Reason: