Mandarine EAs mods - page 29

Incorrect modification of SL or TP

Mr. mrtools,

Sorry for I made some modifications to your EA Third Candle Trend_v1 so that I can open orders manually and named it as Third Candle Trend_v1 manual.

I just by-pass the findTrend function , set trend direction manually and add magicNumber to be shown on comment of opened order. I hope it would not interference functions of the org. ea except opening orders.

I set showMessages = true then opened 3 buy orders and 3 sell orders manually. I found that opening a buy/sell order will modify SL or TP of previous opened order.

Also there were "error occured : invalidticket" shown on chart of 1st order and "error occured : invalidstops" messages shown on charts of the other order. But such message did not appear in Expert or Journal Tab of MT4 terminal.

Attached are image of the demo account and the modified EA which I used for above test.

I hope it will help you to understand what I found and will not cost you much time.

Thanks for your attention.

Nomura

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Hi!

My test is running....

What are your favourite 2 or 3 pairs with the EA?

Do you have detailed Statement to the last week (you only post the screens)

I would verify my own orders.... Will help me out to find the right way!

Thx for your work!

Greetz

All the statements are posted as the last post on this thread.

Favourite 2 or 3 pairs?

Favourite pairs are the pairs which never had big losses or big drawdown (and it is the pairs I posted as the screens. May be you know that it was big loss for EURUSD. On the images - you can see max lot size, equity (blue line), when trading was started so the images helps a lot as it is forward testing images.

I am not recommending to trade many pairs with this EA. Just 1 or 2 only.

Reason: