Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 91

Is there any view to watch out some performance over more than one week or month.

I have put the EA on my Demo-Account and will run it for watch out the perfomance, too but maybe someone have done it before.

Wich are the best pairs and wich TimeFrame did you use.....

It will be glatt to get some informations....

Greetz and thx

Did you download excel file with the performance?

It is for many months. Besides, some versions are connected with RAS (free for elite members).

Alpha9v1.19 (4 digits broker).

All the settings is attached:

1. Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 2

H1 timeframe,

10,000 deposit,

19 pairs.

2. Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1

H1 timeframe,

10,000 deposit,

19 pairs.

3. Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size

H4 timeframe,

1,000 deposit

0.1 lot size

EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF

4. Alpha with RSI settings deposit size

H4 timeframe,

10,000 deposit

0.04 lot size

19 pairs.

Alpha9v1.20 (5 digits broker).

Use above settings for this version.

Alpha9v1.21 EA version - first dll version of this EA. Explanation is on this page. The settings is on this post.

Hey newdigital:

Is it also possible to use the Alpha9-v1.20 Version on a 4 Digi-Brooker

or only works the Alpha9-v1.19 Version?

What about the MagicNumber, did i have to edit the number for each pair?

Thx for your help

You can use 1.21 for 4 digit broker.

There is parameter as PointRatio.

If 10 so it is for 5 digit broker, if 1 - it is for 4 digit broker.

Only I do not know - it is automatically, or we need to use PointRatio = 1 in the EA's input.

I think - Mladen knows.

Because I see in the settings as

PointRatio = 10

but I see inside the code as

if (Digits==3 || Digits==5)

PointRatio = 10;

else PointRatio = 1;

_Point = Point * PointRatio;

So, what I do not know: it i automatically adusted for any digit, or we need to change this PointRatio value.

Mandarox, ND :

The point is adjusted automatically depending on a broker, so, whatever is there, it will be ignored. I omitted to remove the external part from the parameter declaration.

So, it will work on any broker and will adjust itself to it

mladen:
:)

Mandarox, ND :

The point is adjusted automatically depending on a broker, so, whatever is there, it will be ignored. I omitted to remove the external part from the parameter declaration.

So, it will work on any broker and will adjust itself to it

OK, that will be fine.

Thanks for the information...

Greetz

Changing settings while trading

Hi Guys,

Using alphaV9.20 (5 digit broker), I just have 1 final question about changing settings while the EA is trading live (on a demo account).

I currently have AlphaV9.20 running with 6 open trades on several pairs. What I want to do, is make a few changes to the risk settings on these pairs.

My question is, can I just make the changes to the individual EA settings while they are running trades, and have confidence that the trades will all run normally (ie, will close the trades when they see fit at the old settings), and open new trades with the new settings again when they see fit. Or, do I have to stop the trades, make the changes and re start the EA's?

So far the EA's are running well, but I have them on very conservative risk settings, with my settings, they only open 0.05 lots. I want to increase the trades to 0.1 lots to see how that goes over time.

Thanks guys for a great EA!

Steve

stephenmorton:
Hi Guys,

Using alphaV9.20 (5 digit broker), I just have 1 final question about changing settings while the EA is trading live (on a demo account).

I currently have AlphaV9.20 running with 6 open trades on several pairs. What I want to do, is make a few changes to the risk settings on these pairs.

My question is, can I just make the changes to the individual EA settings while they are running trades, and have confidence that the trades will all run normally (ie, will close the trades when they see fit at the old settings), and open new trades with the new settings again when they see fit. Or, do I have to stop the trades, make the changes and re start the EA's?

So far the EA's are running well, but I have them on very conservative risk settings, with my settings, they only open 0.05 lots. I want to increase the trades to 0.1 lots to see how that goes over time.

Thanks guys for a great EA!

Steve

I do not know sorry. I do not remember exactly now - but ... may be risk is related to lot size? If yes so it is better to wait until the trades will be closed and change the settings. It is better to wait untill the trades will be closed (or close them maually) and then - change the settings (open EA in MetaEditor and change it and compile).

Thanks newdigital

Thanks Newdigital, that's what I though!

Steve

Reason: