Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 14

newdigital:
And it is the statement right now.

I find it for Alpha V.1.19,

NewDigital, Can you help me to setting this EA in my Metatrader4 plaform?

What is something that can I fill to setting in my folder in Metatrader?

Thanks

invest2fx:
Where is this new 'EA source that I can download..? I can try it...

I think this good performance,

Thanks

Go to first post of this hread and place indicators to /indicators folder and EA to /experts folder. Read this post to understand where to where.

My settings was posted on this thread as the images, pairs was posted (you can see it from the image). May be I am using default settings ... you can check as I don't remember.

And I am suggesting you to read the whole thread as it is EA for long run. it is MTF EA and it is a la Steinitz EA but this Alpha EA (compare with Stenitz EA) was designed to trade with low risk (or with your estimated risk) and with stop loss coded inside and so on. So, it is the better to read the whole thread as there are a lot of usefull information.

You can check the statements by pairs which I am posting every weekend so you can select the best pairs to trade

Or you can see the post made by author somewhere on this thread as he forward tested as well (it was his post about pairs).

Updated for Alpha EA.

Please note that it is drawdown for all 19 pairs together (I am testing this EA with 19 pairs in one Metatrader).

Files:
alpha.jpg  71 kb

How do the files need to be placed in the folders. Should this be back tested. I loaded on a couple pairs that were listed as being tested with it but no trades for quite a while. I even backtested it but there were errors. Any suggestions?

drumr:
How do the files need to be placed in the folders. Should this be back tested. I loaded on a couple pairs that were listed as being tested with it but no trades for quite a while. I even backtested it but there were errors. Any suggestions?

Place 2 indicators (Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed and VHF_v1) in /indicators folder and EA - in /experts folder according to this post. Compile in MetaEditor. Everything is on the first post of this thread. And you probable need account allowing to open 0.01 lot size. As to to the settings so I just used default one but you can check it in MetaEditor.

I did not backtest this EA is project1972 already forward tested it and made some conclusion on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132

I do not have any errors' message during the forward testing. As I see this EA do not trade often.

Thank you for your response. I will be following this closely and working it into working with my accounts.

newdigital:
Place 2 indicators (Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed and VHF_v1) in /indicators folder and EA - in /experts folder according to this post. Compile in MetaEditor. Everything is on the first post of this thread. And you probable need account allowing to open 0.01 lot size. As to to the settings so I just used default one but you can check it in MetaEditor.

I did not backtest this EA is project1972 already forward tested it and made some conclusion on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132

I do not have any errors' message during the forward testing. As I see this EA do not trade often.

After 2 months forward testing, I really like this EA, I have had no problems with it and it has been quite profitable. Thanks project1972

I got it to work fine and it made two trades before the power went out Friday morning at our house where mt4 was running. I will be looking at the settings and some of the comments posted about tweaking it. I think the MM is right on default and I don't see myself tweaking it. What I have thought about doing is if I see a trade that is really good and I am satisfied with the gain, then I will manually close it if I am around.

Thanks newdigital and project1972.

newdigital:

Reason: