Dynamic EAs - page 5

MrTools and ND, Thank you for the clarification.

One thing about this EA (like most other EA's), we need some sort of time/news filter. The Employment news that came out today, wiped out the profits from 12 consecutive winners (amazing), since I started running this last night.

MrTools, I know I shouldn't ask since you've already done such an amazing job on this EA, but do you have plans to add a time filter?

I could add one with my basic knowledge of MQL4 programming.

mrtools:
Found a bug when using on ECN type brokers the orders were going in but weren't modifying back to original stoploss and takeprofit. Also wasn't happy with some of the entries, now more like its supposed to be, looked good on visual back testing but real just wasn't right, in fact some of the entries looked guess you could call it the r- word "random". Added another switch which uses Jurik Smooth channel and Fractal dimension with the third candle and dynoStoch, another switch with fib pivots with third candle and DynoStoch , and if both switches are false will trade third candle with DynoStoch alone.

This Ea is better with its error handling and trade management to me. By default (can't remember if i mentioned all ready) have trailing and lock profit set tight because the method called for only going for 10 pips, also recommended timeframes are M15 or M5, if using larger timeframes probably be better to make trailing and lockprofit larger to give the trade some room. This time i changed the magic number so that shouldn't be a problem.

On the picture far right hand side can barely see the blue entry arrow more better to me!!!!
mrtools:
Yes its the range.stoploss, range.trailing stop, range.lockprofit, and range.takeprofit, are all decided by a percent of the timeframe range chosen in pips, by default it is set to daily range. The default settings for range.trailstop,and range.lockprofit (.04) so say if your daily range is 300 it would be 300 x .04 would be a 12 pip trailing stop and profit locked at 12 pips.

nazmul:
MrTools and ND, Thank you for the clarification.

One thing about this EA (like most other EA's), we need some sort of time/news filter. The Employment news that came out today, wiped out the profits from 12 consecutive winners (amazing), since I started running this last night.

MrTools, I know I shouldn't ask since you've already done such an amazing job on this EA, but do you have plans to add a time filter?

I could add one with my basic knowledge of MQL4 programming.

Added a time filter on this version please test if you can i don't have enough computer power to run a back test while market is up, agree 1000% about needing a news filter and an option to close profitable trades before news, and actually found a couple Ea's that do this but use another forums news indicator which to me is very cpu intensive, the indicator is. So have been working on incorporating TSD's news indicator to do this. Nazmul don't worry about asking always looking for ideas to improve so please don't hesitate, and if i can do the improvement will and if not able will find out how!!

Edit::: Thanks to Mladen he found a bug in ECN order mode should be fixed now!

Wow! I wake up and I see this big gift. Your too kind.

I will start forward testing this right away. Certainly will take up your offer and let you know if I think of anything else. Thanks again.

mrtools:
Added a time filter on this version please test if you can i don't have enough computer power to run a back test while market is up, agree 1000% about needing a news filter and an option to close profitable trades before news, and actually found a couple Ea's that do this but use another forums news indicator which to me is very cpu intensive, the indicator is. So have been working on incorporating TSD's news indicator to do this. Nazmul don't worry about asking always looking for ideas to improve so please don't hesitate, and if i can do the improvement will and if not able will find out how!! Edit::: Thanks to Mladen he found a bug in ECN order mode should be fixed now!

DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA.

H1 timeframe, IBFX broker.

===============

All the versions of the Dynamic EAs - see this post.

Original thread about all Dynamic EAs is here.

Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA with all the files to be used: here.

Files:

Decided to go live with ThirdCandleTrend but ran into a problem. I see the following error in the experts tab

Third Candle Trend_v1.1tf USDCAD,M15: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

Using the same terminal and settings, I change to a demo account and I have no problems when I run the EA. It's just when I run the EA on my live account that I get the error above.

By the way, I'm on Alpari MT4 Build 226.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Update: Seems like I refreshed the charts and its working now. Weird.

mrtools:
Added a time filter on this version please test if you can i don't have enough computer power to run a back test while market is up, agree 1000% about needing a news filter and an option to close profitable trades before news, and actually found a couple Ea's that do this but use another forums news indicator which to me is very cpu intensive, the indicator is. So have been working on incorporating TSD's news indicator to do this. Nazmul don't worry about asking always looking for ideas to improve so please don't hesitate, and if i can do the improvement will and if not able will find out how!! Edit::: Thanks to Mladen he found a bug in ECN order mode should be fixed now!

nazmul:
Decided to go live with ThirdCandleTrend but ran into a problem. I see the following error in the experts tab

Third Candle Trend_v1.1tf USDCAD,M15: invalid time value for ObjectMove function

Using the same terminal and settings, I change to a demo account and I have no problems when I run the EA. It's just when I run the EA on my live account that I get the error above.

By the way, I'm on Alpari MT4 Build 226.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Update: Seems like I refreshed the charts and its working now. Weird.

Hi Nazmul,

May have found a little better combination with this Third Candle its using fibpivots with Fractal Dimension Ehlers and of course with the Dynamic Stoch on M15 Timeframe, been getting a lot of entries like the ones in the chart pictures posted, the one with gbpjpy i manually closed it last night was around 170 pips profit, also been finding that giving the trade room to roam, trailing stop wise and lockprofit wise really working well, but to be honest not sure if it was luck catching the big down move because just started testing this version this week.

Sweet!

I will get to forward testing this right away. I really must say that this by far the best EA I've used. Just adding an emergency stop for added safety to protect one's self from those "perfect storms" that happen all too frequently these days, and I think this EA can't be beat.

One other thing, I setup this EA on two accounts. On one account I have it set to trade only long and the other trade only short. Trying to not have all my eggs in one basket.

Thanks again Mr Tools for your generosity. I am also forward testing your Mandarin EA. Early days yet, but things are looking good on that front as well.

mrtools:
Hi Nazmul, May have found a little better combination with this Third Candle its using fibpivots with Fractal Dimension Ehlers and of course with the Dynamic Stoch on M15 Timeframe, been getting a lot of entries like the ones in the chart pictures posted, the one with gbpjpy i manually closed it last night was around 170 pips profit, also been finding that giving the trade room to roam, trailing stop wise and lockprofit wise really working well, but to be honest not sure if it was luck catching the big down move because just started testing this version this week.

DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA.

H1 timeframe, IBFX broker.

===============

All the versions of the Dynamic EAs - see this post.

Original thread about all Dynamic EAs is here.

Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA with all the files to be used: here.

Files:

And it is the statement and images from Metatrader using this settings #2:

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

FiboPivots Trend settings #2

It is the second settings for this EA: less risky settings.

It is almost the same with the settings #1 except Range Settings.

I am forward test this settings:

EURUSD and GBPUSD, M5 timeframe. The settings is the following:

Do not forget to use different magic number for different pairs.

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

Reason: