Mandarine EAs mods - page 36

barbaron:
Good Morning,

Yesterday I've subscribed to the elite section and I can say that immediately i was gratified by finding thi topic.

I'm very impressed by your hard and continuous work gentlemen. My deep respect for your perseverance.

I want to try the martingale version & when installed i've remark that it demands to activate the "Alow DLL imports" parameter. I head read all posts in this topic but i never found a dll to download. As I'm newbee in the elite section i suppose that i have to look somewhere else for a dll

Can you please advise.

Hi Barbaron,

Mandarine Martingale uses wininet.dll which is a standard file for windows. The dll file is used for the auto gmt add on , which is used when using the time filter.So yes you need to have dll imports activated, to check if you have the file need to find your windows folder open it up find system 32 folder and open it up should be in there.

Thanks lot. Really appreciate.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

-------------

Reason: