Mandarine EAs mods - page 31

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mrtools, newdigital

I have written that on the website of "Forex-Tsd" really exist in what you say EA but do not work in Alpari UK .... any advice?

I understand that ... who has built this EA, can help ... or not ... the facts and nothing else.

Or is it better to find another company on FOREX on another website...?

If we had known all about forex, EA, Indicators, ... we have failed to subscribe to forex to help ...

Do not understand sorry.

This EA work with any broker incl Alpari UK. But Alpari UK disabled our demo account 2 times ... Alpari NZ/rus may be good (no expiration since 2006), FXCM and IBFX ... selection of the broker is based on your location too.

bebeshel:
I have written that on the website of "Forex-Tsd" really exist in what you say EA but do not work in Alpari UK .... any advice?

I understand that ... who has built this EA, can help ... or not ... the facts and nothing else.

Or is it better to find another company on FOREX on another website...?

If we had known all about forex, EA, Indicators, ... we have failed to subscribe to forex to help ...

Every E.A. that i have done has been tested on my account at AlpariUk and other brokers and it works on all of them including ECN type brokers, what YOU have to do is test them yourself, to find what you like or dislike about them, some like scalping,some like trades that last a month or longer, daily traades etc.

Understand we are all here because we are learning, but biggest part of the learning process is to do some work ourselves, get our hands dirty to me best way to learn.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Reason: