Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 9

Thank you, Deviator.

How to start when you got already some open positions?

Hi Deviator

i started my demo account last night with your signal and wondered about the fact that it was a little bit confused.

You had 6 positions open and added a few more today, i believe so far another 10.

However i had then 10 positions where the time stamp and the pairy character was given and only 3 more were added with different time stamps therefore not pairs.

As i understand your strategy it works always in pairs.

What do you recommend on getting started while you have already open trades?

Closing these strange single trades right away and only leaving the pairs with the same timestamp open?

Or waiting until you have closed all your positions, which might never be the case.

Please advise

Mike

mikpom:
Hi Deviator

i started my demo account last night with your signal and wondered about the fact that it was a little bit confused.

You had 6 positions open and added a few more today, i believe so far another 10.

However i had then 10 positions where the time stamp and the pairy character was given and only 3 more were added with different time stamps therefore not pairs.

Closing these strange single trades right away and only leaving the pairs with the same timestamp open?

Or waiting until you have closed all your positions, which might never be the case.

Please advise

Mike

That's a good question... to be honest, I thought when I have old trades open and you jump in, then you would only get new ones from the moment you joined the signal - this is how it should work correctly. If it does not, then it is wrong - and I guess this is the RAS EA problem. It should ignore older open trades of mine. Only open new ones on your account.

I will have to consult RAS support to make this clearer. I will get back to you later when I find out and confirm.

mikpom:

Please advise

Mike

Yes, my signal always opens two orders: either AUDJPY and GBPJPY or AUDUSD and GBPJPY. They work in pairs.

I confirmed with RAs live support. When you join then you should have received only new signals, old trades I had open before you installed buyer RAS EA should be ignored.

Now, can you please show me your statement? I do not quite understand what was going on...

Thanks!

Deviator,

To follow your signals you recommend 3k USD correct? Will you help subscribers with money management or compounding lot size as account increases?

What is your floating drawdown?

Hi Deviator!

I'm mainly a lurker of this forums (sorry lol), but I was absolutely stunned about the consistency of your results! I've seen many automated systems have a great run but just fail, so I reverted back to traditional manual strategies.

But you have caught my eye, since myfxbook usually have true results.

1 Question though:

Are you using a live or demo account? Because there's a world of difference when it comes to demo vs live. Do you personally use these signals?

Thanks again, and I must say excellent work

AppleFX:
Hi Deviator!

I'm mainly a lurker of this forums (sorry lol), but I was absolutely stunned about the consistency of your results! I've seen many automated systems have a great run but just fail, so I reverted back to traditional manual strategies.

But you have caught my eye, since myfxbook usually have true results.

1 Question though:

Are you using a live or demo account? Because there's a world of difference when it comes to demo vs live. Do you personally use these signals?

Thanks again, and I must say excellent work

For the sake of signal service I use demo account because I keep the lot sizes constant.

I do trade this system live, when you look a few posts back I provided the link to my live account where I just added another $5K a few weeks back to increase my profits (big jump on balance curve).

This is monthly statement export from my live account Statement: Deviator MT4 Expert Advisor (live)

As I said, I do not use it for signal service because I am compounding and I am placing manual trades there too. Deviator makes about 50% (I did not count it precisely to be honest) of the profit made. As of now my profit for May is $1,825, of which about $900 is made by Deviator. The reminder is my manual trading.

Also, when you check my MyFxbook portfolio you may see there one small live account at IBFX that I traded about 1.5 months and gained 10%. Then I withdrawn the money from there because I will better add that to my Alpari account, since they have better conditions than IBFX, but still it worked fine there too.

Thank you for your appreciation!

msetai:
Deviator,

To follow your signals you recommend 3k USD correct? Will you help subscribers with money management or compounding lot size as account increases?

What is your floating drawdown?

Yes, minimum for standard account I recommend $3K, micro lots enabled, i.e. you should be able to open 0.01 lot and increase by 0.01 lot too. For this set your lot multiplier to 0.2, then increase lot multiplier by 0.2 every $2500 - $3000 gained on your account, i.e.:

$2500 - $3000: lot multiplier 0.2

$5000 - $6000: lot multiplier 0.4

and so on.

The max. floating drawdown was 35% but that does not happen often, 2 - 3 times a year, see balance/equity from the beginning of this year ($10K account -$3500, for $3K account that would make around -$1000 ).

Please, also see my first post for recommended settings.

Files:

Thanks for that swift response, Deviator! Cheers

That's great, I will test your signals for 1-2months with a $3k and if the results are as amazing as yours, I will gladly trade this live .

What VPS do you recommend? Is ForexVPS.com a rock-solid VPS?

AppleFX:
Thanks for that swift response, Deviator! Cheers

That's great, I will test your signals for 1-2months with a $3k and if the results are as amazing as yours, I will gladly trade this live .

What VPS do you recommend? Is ForexVPS.com a rock-solid VPS?

I can't recommend you any VPS service as I do not use one. I use my home PC with power backup and my internet connection is via optical cable. I also have backup internet connection via my mobile provider in case my main connection goes down.

My PC is runnuig a few years now 24/5. I turn it off only during weekends.

Reason: