Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 3

deviator:
Maybe they will tell you something else in your ticket... Please, keep me updated what they reply. Just to make sure: do you have micro lots enabled in your FXDD account?

Yes I can use microlots for the account.

Actually they asked me if the other subscriptions I got work on the same pairs.

Andrea

andreahaku:
Yes I can use microlots for the account.

Actually they asked me if the other subscriptions I got work on the same pairs.

Andrea

I still suspect it's got something to do with "close signal" since my EA closed some orders yesterday and today (open before you subscribed) and you did not have such orders open in your account and maybe that message just means that such orders did not exist in your account.

It has not open any new orders since you subscribed so we will see when my EA will issue an open order signal.

deviator:
I still suspect it's got something to do with "close signal" since my EA closed some orders yesterday and today (open before you subscribed) and you did not have such orders open in your account and maybe that message just means that such orders did not exist in your account. It has not open any new orders since you subscribed so we will see when my EA will issue an open order signal.

Hi,

probably they seems to have located the problem and it seems that it comes from the "comment" you added probably.

They'll get in touch with you but that's what they just wrote me:

"Problem is coming from this part "(<3|2|203>)" It usually contains comment or expert name. Our guess is that he is using a language other than English and that those characters are then written into csv file. That string contains special characters that are then interpreted as field separators and than RAS EA is looking for fields in wrong places."

Let me know.

Thanks again for helping me.

Andrea

andreahaku:
Hi,

probably they seems to have located the problem and it seems that it comes from the "comment" you added probably.

"Problem is coming from this part "(<3|2|203>)" It usually contains comment or expert name. Our guess is that he is using a language other than English and that those characters are then written into csv file. That string contains special characters that are then interpreted as field separators and than RAS EA is looking for fields in wrong places."

Let me know.

Thanks again for helping me.

Andrea

That's correct, I am using comments for identifying grid levels. I'll fix it asap when they tell me which characters cause problems. I am sorry for any inconveniences, I did not know I cannot use these...

... but in fact I am not using any non-English characters. Comment looks like this () and there is nothing special about it...

.. they probably send the data via http requests and this "<" converts to "&lt;" (html encoding) and then it breaks the CSV file where semicolon is delimiter... hmmm, will have to fix it, which is not a big deal, but I still have open orders so I have to make some workaround to handle them too...

andreahaku:

"Problem is coming from this part "(&lt;3|2|203&gt;)" It usually contains comment or expert name. Our guess is that he is using a language other than English and that those characters are then written into csv file. That string contains special characters that are then interpreted as field separators and than RAS EA is looking for fields in wrong places."

I closed all my open orders in a small loss now. I will need to update my EA in order to avoid those characters that are in collision to RAS EA transmitter. I will do it tonight and hopefully later tonight I will be able to resume signal service.

deviator:
I closed all my open orders in a small loss now. I will need to update my EA in order to avoid those characters that are in collision to RAS EA transmitter. I will do it tonight and hopefully later tonight I will be able to resume signal service.

I updated my EA to avoid those characters and it should be ok from now on. It may take a day or two till the new signal comes. Let me know then if it got through well. Thanks!

deviator:
I updated my EA to avoid those characters and it should be ok from now on. It may take a day or two till the new signal comes. Let me know then if it got through well. Thanks!

Now it works! Thanks a lot.

Let's make some money now

Andrea

andreahaku:
Now it works! Thanks a lot.

Let's make some money now

Andrea

My EA just placed two new orders. You should have them in your account if you are running the RAS EA. I checked the clone of my EA and it received the signals correctly. Please confirm when you have a chance. Thanks!

deviator:
My EA just placed two new orders. You should have them in your account if you are running the RAS EA. I checked the clone of my EA and it received the signals correctly. Please confirm when you have a chance. Thanks!

I got both of them. One is already closed and one is still working.

Thanks to you.

Andrea

andreahaku:
I got both of them. One is already closed and one is still working.

Thanks to you.

Andrea

This is not good. They should be both open or both close. Can you tell me why is one closed? I still have them open both. The clone (Deviator Clone | Rent a Signal) also have both open. There was no close signal yet.

It works the way that my EA opens two orders and closes also two orders at a time. It never closes one and leaves the other open.

Did you close one of them?

Reason: