Elite indicators :) - page 473

BB MACD nrp

hazelj80

Try out this version.

In this one you can choose the drawing style and it has that yellow dot when the macd value re-enters the BB channel now. Styles can be a non repainting line (like the upper example) or dots (like the lower example)

hazelj80:
hello again mladen.

I was wondering if you can make BBMACD look like macd2.ex4? i like the use of the yellow dots in macd2.ex4 but they didn't give out the source code. I do not think it refreshes correctly. can bbmacd be made to look iddentical to macd2 and have it paint a yellow dot on close too? those yellow dots are very useful.

thanks in advance!
Files:
bb_macd.gif  21 kb

nevar:
Hi Mladen Can you make an entry-exit indicator Уровень SL по ATR - MQL4 Code Base with ema bands like in the picture?Thanks.

Mladen,

Any suggestion on this one?

Let me explain in more details; I am thinking this idea coded by Russian author looks different than the BB stop or price channel stop that is avaliable in the forum .Since the ema deviation ''using Close price and even like that High and Low fit so well into the bands'' I am thinking instead of using ATR like in the original one , ema deviation can be used and it can give same better accuracy and less signal.Does that make sense?Thank you.

That indicator is using atr not deviation

But will replace atr with the ema deviation and let see what are we going to get as a result

nevar:
Mladen,

Any suggestion on this one?

Let me explain in more details; I am thinking this idea coded by Russian author looks different than the BB stop or price channel stop that is avaliable in the forum .Since the ema deviation ''using Close price and even like that High and Low fit so well into the bands'' I am thinking instead of using ATR like in the original one , ema deviation can be used and it can give same better accuracy and less signal.Does that make sense?Thank you.

rsx 2 request

Good morning Mladen,

Won't you plse put an arrow on the "rsx 2" when crossing the zero-level?

And may I be indulgent and ask for a bars/candle-version too, please?

Much appreciated.

Files:
rsx_2.mq4  5 kb

ValeoFX

Here is a version with arrows

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Won't you plse put an arrow on the "rsx 2" when crossing the zero-level?

And may I be indulgent and ask for a bars/candle-version too, please?

Much appreciated.
Files:

Thanks very much

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version with arrows

=============================

Much appreciated, Mladen.

Best regards.

Nevar

Here you go.

Average true range replaced with EMA deviation. Added a deviation multiplier (just in case, i makes i a bit more flexible to work with it this way with a multiplier). The example from bellow is with 0.5 deviations instead of the default 1

nevar:
Hi Mladen Can you make an entry-exit indicator Уровень SL по ATR - MQL4 Code Base with ema bands like in the picture?Thanks.
Files:

Thank you Mladen

Rsi floating levels 2 ...

This is an upgraded rsi floating levels indicator (to remind, in this one levels are not static, but are calculated dynamically and depend on the volatility of the indicator values) and as a result of one idea Maxwell10, it has a rsi T3 added to it. Since it seems that at this post I am going to remind a lot ;(, would also like to that rsi T3 is not a T3 smoothed rsi but that T3 is implemented in the rsi calculation itself and instead of using the original internal calculation smoothing it uses T3 instead

Rsi method that can be chosen now are the following :

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutller's rsi

4 - rsi T3

Dear Mladen,

As usual, would it be possible of having a colored version of rsi floating as it will make it easier to track the changes.

Thank you again my dear and for your marvelous work as always.

Yours,

Khaliddxd.

mladen:
This is an upgraded rsi floating levels indicator (to remind, in this one levels are not static, but are calculated dynamically and depend on the volatility of the indicator values) and as a result of one idea Maxwell10, it has a rsi T3 added to it. Since it seems that at this post I am going to remind a lot ;(, would also like to that rsi T3 is not a T3 smoothed rsi but that T3 is implemented in the rsi calculation itself and instead of using the original internal calculation smoothing it uses T3 instead

Rsi method that can be chosen now are the following :

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutller's rsi

4 - rsi T3

Reason: