Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 5

alfiepanda:
Hi...

I have now setup a new account with Tadawul where I can use a mini account and trade micro lots. I have funded this with $1000. Of course I have subscribed to your signal too!! so please let me know what setup you recommend and in fact how I action it. Thanks

Tony

Tony,

thank you for subscribing!

I guess you should read the instructions how to setup your MT4 and RAS EA in order to receive subscribed signals. You can start here How does it Work? | Rent a Signal

Basically, you need to install RAS EA to your MT4 and enter correct input settings.

Regarding the lot size I think you can keep the lot multiplier to 1, because I have lot sizes 0.05 + 0.1 on standard and you can have the same on your mini.

If you need some assistance how to setup your RAS service, please contact live support.

Thanks again!

Setup

Hi

I have setup the RAS EA on the 3 currency pairs and have a smiling face- at least for now! What time frame on the charts should be used? and I am unsure about the trading times? I am in UK therefore GMT and not certain of start, extent and end times? Do I have to change the defaults in the EA settings?any help here welcome.

Thanks

Tony

alfiepanda:
Hi

I have setup the RAS EA on the 3 currency pairs and have a smiling face- at least for now! What time frame on the charts should be used? and I am unsure about the trading times? I am in UK therefore GMT and not certain of start, extent and end times? Do I have to change the defaults in the EA settings?any help here welcome.

Thanks

Tony

I do not think you need to setup RAS EA on the three charts. Just on one chart. Timeframe does not matter as your EA simply reads the open/close signals from RAS server.

I think you should enter your metatrader key and keep the rest as defaults. But I strongly recommend you to read the manual http://www.rentasignal.com/downloads/ras_ea_setup_guide_en.pdf very thoroughly. It is going to trade your real money so you should know how it works.

Good luck!

Settings

Hi

I have been through the manual thanks. I need to check a couple of things to be sure:

I changed the Power off to Power ON ( this linked the EA)

I left the buyer lots multiplier at 1.0

I changed the buyer lots max per trade to 0.01

I changed the start time to 9 ( from 7)

I changed the end time to 17 ( from 16)

The time is linked to the Broker time which is 1 hr in front of GMT so I can;t see why it should be 7 or 16.

Please let me know if you think this is ok.

Thanks

Tony

settings

Hi again

I can see now that working time limitation is false by default so changing times has no effect. Do you have a view as to whether a particular trading period is more effective? or less of course.

Thanks

alfiepanda:
Hi

I have been through the manual thanks. I need to check a couple of things to be sure:

I changed the Power off to Power ON ( this linked the EA)

I left the buyer lots multiplier at 1.0

I changed the buyer lots max per trade to 0.01

I changed the start time to 9 ( from 7)

I changed the end time to 17 ( from 16)

The time is linked to the Broker time which is 1 hr in front of GMT so I can;t see why it should be 7 or 16.

Please let me know if you think this is ok.

Thanks

Tony

Set the lots max per trade as 0.1 as my EA opens 0.05 + 0.1 lots. Do not use time settings so you just keep it as "false".

alfiepanda:
Hi again

I can see now that working time limitation is false by default so changing times has no effect. Do you have a view as to whether a particular trading period is more effective? or less of course.

Thanks

Not for my strategy. No time limitations.

To my subscribers: if you are wondering why there are no trades at the moment, then I have to tell you it's alright. Sometimes we have to wait 2 - 3 days for new signal.

Some weeks are pretty quiet and some are quite wild (I mean for my strategy). It's been a quite period recently.

But I hope you are happy so far, we made some profits last week.

Thanks!

hello Deviator,

I'm interested about your signal but I have a few questions first:

I assume that for the signal to work, I need to keep my MT4 opened all the time.

Is, my broker, Gomarketsaus (uses 0.01 lots) suitable?

Your EA uses GBP/JPY, AUD/USD and AUD/JPY. I want to know if I will be able to open separate trades (different strategy) but not managed by your EA.

Thank you

Thank you for your interest!

arrillu:

I assume that for the signal to work, I need to keep my MT4 opened all the time.

Yes, that is correct. You can also use VPS server if you cannot have your PC always running. You can google for VPS and MT4 to find out about this service.

Is, my broker, Gomarketsaus (uses 0.01 lots) suitable?

Yes, if you can trade as little as 0.01 lot then it is suitable.

Your EA uses GBP/JPY, AUD/USD and AUD/JPY. I want to know if I will be able to open separate trades (different strategy) but not managed by your EA.

Yes, you would be able to place manual trades too. I recommend you to read RAS EA manual to learn how it works. You can find it here http://www.rentasignal.com/downloads/ras_ea_setup_guide_en.pdf

Reason: