Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131

Deviator | Rent a Signal

Deviator is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) that exploits correlation deviations between two highly correlated currency pairs. It trades GBPJPY, EURJPY and AUDJPY currency pairs. Basically it calculates the deviation of the two pairs and places first order conditions show good probability. Then uses price averaging technique. This is NOT a Martingale system. Although it adds new positions (price averaging), it does not increase the lot size, it uses the same small lot size for all orders.

The system can have remarkable drawdowns (occassionally up to 35%, 30 - 40 open orders) but it manages the risks quite well, while providing nice profits, because this system uses controlled drawdown to benefit from it. If someone tells you that is making FAT profits consistently without any drawdown then person is lying!!! If not let me know, I am buying

You see, this is a long term strategy and has to absorb violent market moves, hence there is some drawdown almost all the time. But 80% of the time it is less than 10%. There are some extreme situations when it gets higher and at that time it may be necessary to take some losses, otherwise it just requires patience and you will be rewarded.

My signal opens two orders at a time: 0.05 lot + 0.1 lot - I will never change this setting so you can set your lot multiplier accordingly. This size is recommended for accounts with at least $10,000 US (lot multiplier = 1). If you have e.g. $3,000 then set the lot multiplier = 0.2.

Recommended settings / minimal requirements:

Broker: Alpari UK

Account type: standard (1 lot = 100,000 units), micro lots enabled (minimal lot size 0.01)

Leverage: 1:200

Minimum balance: $3,000

Lot multiplier: 0.2

Expected profits for this account: $300 - $1,000, so it pretty much covers $50 monthly fee for the service

If you have bigger or smaller account, just set it up accordingly.

View statistics at RAS / Subscribe - only $50/month

The cost $50 per month will never be changed!!!

Even though the lot sizes are small, the profit averages over 14% per month. This system is slow and boring and some positions are held for weeks. It will not make you rich over night but it can be successful in the long run.

Deviator - click to view the full report at Myfxbook.com

I have been developing this system for about two years and I am trading forex for 4 years. My current occupation is a programmer and I do forex as my hobby and my aim is to be a full time trader but at the moment I do not have enough capital to replace my current job with full time trading.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

Please, do not post negative comments. If you are not interested in such system, then please look for some other systems that suit your trading style and personality.

Enjoy!

is this EA or manual system ? if EA , i am interested .

sycorp:
is this EA or manual system ? if EA , i am interested .

It is an EA (Expert Advisor). Fully automated program.

may i try for demo account first sir ?

sycorp:
may i try for demo account first sir ?

I asked the RAS admin if it is possible to provide free trial period but he said no. Also, the lowest possible subscription fee is $50, so I cannot go any lower.

If they ever decide to provide free trial period, I will provide it. But for now it is not possible. I am sorry.

You can watch the trades on my RAS page Deviator | Rent a Signal for a couple of weeks and decide then.

i dont understand how to read deviator stats , rent a signal

can you provide me with detail statement

sycorp:
i dont understand how to read deviator stats , rent a signal can you provide me with detail statement

When you go to Deviator Signal Page then scroll down the page and on the right there is a table with Active Order, Closed Orders etc. Those are links. When you click on them you would see the detailed statement.

Here is the direct link Orders list: Deviator Signal

I hope it helps.

i have see that link and have global view not detail view . may i ask you something :

1. everytime this EA open order , it will open GJ sell and AJ buy , is that right ?

2. How many order will it open for one day ?

3. i see sometime GJ got size 0.07 and sometime different . why ?

4. average how many % profit did this EA make for 1 month ?

5. i must pay 50 usd for everymonth to you for getting this EA and you give me ex4 file expired only for 1 month or how ?

6. can i pay by liberty reserve , because i dont have other way ?

7. for capital fund 1000 usd , how much this EA use for margin for every trade both pair ?

i hope you can answer this , thanks

sycorp:
i have see that link and have global view not detail view . may i ask you something :

1. everytime this EA open order , it will open GJ sell and AJ buy , is that right ?

2. How many order will it open for one day ?

3. i see sometime GJ got size 0.07 and sometime different . why ?

4. average how many % profit did this EA make for 1 month ?

5. i must pay 50 usd for everymonth to you for getting this EA and you give me ex4 file expired only for 1 month or how ?

6. can i pay by liberty reserve , because i dont have other way ?

7. for capital fund 1000 usd , how much this EA use for margin for every trade both pair ?

i hope you can answer this , thanks

1. Yes, that is right. It opens AJ vs. GJ or AU vs. GJ depends on how the deviation of respective pairs goes.

2. It depends on market volatility, sometimes none, sometimes several orders.

3. I increased base lot size once the overall profit increased by 50%.

4. In my first post I stated that monthly gain can be between 5 - 30%. Currently it made 60% within first three months.

5. Please read this thread "https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168" about how "Rent a signal" service works. Basically, $50 is a monthly subscription, so you pay every month you use the service. You would not get my EA, instead you have to subscribe to through RAS and you will be receiving orders open/close signals.

6. Check out payment options at RAS website.

7. Please, see the first post. If you have $1000 you would have to trade 0.05 mini lots (mini lot is 0.1 standard lot). Your monthly gain could be $50 - $300.

i see only 3 broker allow to use this signal , FXCM, ODL and forex.com

so i cant use my account at fx4u broker and prime broker ? its problem for me to change the broker

sycorp:
i see only 3 broker allow to use this signal , FXCM, ODL and forex.com so i cant use my account at fx4u broker and prime broker ? its problem for me to change the broker

These are recommended by RAS, you should be able to use it with any MT4 broker. Please contact RAS support to confirm.

If you have account with $1000, make sure it is a "mini" account (1 lot = 10,000 units) and that you can trade micro lots, i.e. you can open 0.01 mini lot.

Reason: