Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 2

if i have account 10k usd at broker like this :

fx4u

min lot = 0.01

min contract = 1 pip 10 cents

leverage = 1:500

what about your setting with this features ?

sycorp:
if i have account 10k usd at broker like this :

fx4u

min lot = 0.01

min contract = 1 pip 10 cents

leverage = 1:500

what about your setting with this features ?

Account size: $10,000 Lot size: 0.05 lot

sycorp:
this is my email : *******@yahoo.com

Let me advise you not to post your email address to public forums etc.

... and why are you giving me your email? If you have questions for me, ask here. If you need help with setting up subscription, please contact RAS support. They have great online support.

thanks bro

error

Hi,

I just subscribed and I'm using FXDD and I got this comment in the upper left side of the chart:

"AUDUSD,1,30131,AUDJPY:AUDJPY.:AUDJPYm,),(8It,GBPJPY,2 doesn't exists"

I'm using other signals and they work.

I also already checked and I got the feed for AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY so sincerely I don't understand what's the problem.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Andrea

andreahaku:
Hi,

I just subscribed and I'm using FXDD and I got this comment in the upper left side of the chart:

"AUDUSD,1,30131,AUDJPY:AUDJPY.:AUDJPYm,),(8It,GBPJPY,2 doesn't exists"

I'm using other signals and they work.

I also already checked and I got the feed for AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY so sincerely I don't understand what's the problem.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Andrea

Andrea,

thank you for subscribing!

To be honest, I also have no idea what you see there. But I think this might be some message that a close order failed (because you had no orders yet). Tonight one combo was closed in profit and since you just subscribed you did not have those orders.

Another problem could be that I am running my EA on Alpari UK which is a 5 digit broker and FXDD is a 4 digit broker.

Anyway, I think this is a technical problem for RAS support, they are the developer of the RAS signal EA so I cannot really give you an educated answer.

deviator:
Andrea,

thank you for subscribing!

To be honest, I also have no idea what you see there. But I think this might be some message that a close order failed (because you had no orders yet). Tonight one combo was closed in profit and since you just subscribed you did not have those orders.

Another problem could be that I am running my EA on Alpari UK which is a 5 digit broker and FXDD is a 4 digit broker.

Anyway, I think this is a technical problem for RAS support, they are the developer of the RAS signal EA so I cannot really give you an educated answer.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I just opened a support ticket hoping for them to help me solve the problem.

Keep you updated.

Regards,

Andrea

andreahaku:
Hi,

thanks for your reply. I just opened a support ticket hoping for them to help me solve the problem.

Keep you updated.

Regards,

Andrea

I also created a ticket and this is what they replied:

In the market watch window press right mouse and choose symbols. Than mark AUDUSD in order to be shown in the list or choose show all from that pop up menu. Metatrader needs to be told which symbols does it have to take care of, and this is the way you do it. If after all this it does not appear in the list of all symbols then the broker does not have it

So, it looks like you need to enable the symbol in your MT4. I usually click on "Show All" just to make sure I can see all symbol available in my platform. I am sure FXDD does have AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY pairs.

I hope it helps.

deviator:
I also created a ticket and this is what they replied:

So, it looks like you need to enable the symbol in your MT4. I usually click on "Show All" just to make sure I can see all symbol available in my platform. I am sure FXDD does have AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY pairs.

I hope it helps.

Hi,

thanks but I got all the symbols shown already and I checked manually in the "market watch" that AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY are listed and they are. So it's not that.

Andrea

andreahaku:
Hi,

thanks but I got all the symbols shown already and I checked manually in the "market watch" that AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY are listed and they are. So it's not that.

Andrea

Maybe they will tell you something else in your ticket... Please, keep me updated what they reply.

Just to make sure: do you have micro lots enabled in your FXDD account?

Reason: