Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 14

fsm:
hey,

your system and trading strategy sounds very interesting to me. i just subscribed to it via RAS and am hoping for good results

Welcome aboard and thanks!

fsm:

the results look pretty amazing sofar. would you be so kind and give me some more explanation as to when a trade is opened exactly?

and when you do you choose to open which currency?

It is a fairly simple system, there is no magic. The EA opens a combo when two pairs make sufficient discorrelation (they normally go the same directions but sometimes they go opposite ways). At certain point the EA opens a combo. If it does not go to profit but to loss it opens another combo after certain pips and so on.

fsm:
i also noticed that for example with a EURJPY and AUDJPY combo they are both 1*1, unlike with a GBPJPY combo where the other pair is *2.

is there any special reason for that?

The reason is that GBPJPY moves approximately twice as much as AUDJPY so the lot size has to be adjusted accordingly.

fsm:

would be nice if you shared your secrets in case you do not want everybody to read about it, i would also be happy about a private message.

No secrets, no magic. My success lies in a fact that I only open positions in the direction of the positive swap, because sometimes I have to wait for some positions to be closed for several weeks. Although it does not seem very much in one day, in e.g. 30 days the swap is pretty fat amount of money and it helps a lot to get the position to profit.

Enjoy!

Deviator ranked near top

Deviator ranked among top signals again.

Files:

Important announcement - service discontinued

Dear subscribers to Deviator singal!

Please, unsubscribe from my service since I am going to quit providing this signal.

It is due to fact that Alpari UK changed their swap rollover interest rates to ridiculous numbers, all negative and all huge. For example, for AUDJPY it is -29.38$ per day, for GBPJPY it is -17.01$ for standard lot.

Since my strategy relies on positive swap on AUD I cannot guarantee the profits showed so far.

I have no idea why they did it or if it is going to stay for good, but currently I have no other choice but discontinue this service till they do not change the swaps back to normal.

Thank you for understanding and good luck in your future trading!

Thats very bad... I just subscribed on Friday and haven't gotten any single trade sofar.

Cant you use another broker for your strategy?

Or would you consider selling your EA?

fsm:
Thats very bad... I just subscribed on Friday and haven't gotten any single trade sofar.

Cant you use another broker for your strategy?

Or would you consider selling your EA?

I am really sorry for that. Please ask for refund from RAS.

I have not tried other brokers, but Alpari UK is a good one with one of the best swaps so far, so I guess other brokers will have similar conditions. It maybe temporary measure due to uncertain market conditions or so...

I contacted their support today but have not receive the reply yet.

I will check other brokers but I am afraid I will not find better.

No, I am not selling the EA. I explained you the strategy, it's simple but you need to find broker with normal swaps. It is not possible to do carry trades anymore since these swaps are killing any trading, except from scalping. One needs to close the trades before the day ends otherwise faces huge swap charge.

On my live account I trade also manually and I had a couple of trades open overnight and the swap is -$14 just for one night. Today it is Wednesday and if I am not able to close all my positions today, tomorrow my swap charge woud be -$56... Trading micro lots - that is really frustrating. They sent no announcement about that, they changed the conditions without any notice!

I see very small swaps on my FXDD account. Maybe you should give them a try. (-0.13 USD for a trade from yesterday, 1 Minilot or 10 Microlots)

Anyway, lets see what Alpari support answers.

fsm:
I see very small swaps on my FXDD account. Maybe you should give them a try. (-0.13 USD for a trade from yesterday, 1 Minilot or 10 Microlots) Anyway, lets see what Alpari support answers.

ActiveTrades has normal swaps and it is UK based company.

Forex Swaps, Forex Trading Low or Zero Commission. Try Free Demo

I have live account with them but it is empty right now. Maybe I will move all money from Alpari to ActiveTrades. But yes, let's wait what Alpari will say about this crap...

Reply from Alpari UK

This is what they replied on my question about terrible swap rates:

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

We have identified an error in the overnight swap fees for September 7th that seems to have affected a number of accounts, including yours.

We will be investigating and passing corrective entries across all those accounts affected as soon as is practicable.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

So, it looks like they have technical problem/error. Ok, so I might go on with my trading with them. Will wait till they refund my account though...

Broco might work for your strategy. I know of another swap profiteer that uses them and seems quite happy - Broco Swap Rates

Ok, so Alpari honored back wrong swaps and said they had technical problems. The swaps got back to normal. I will continue with signal providing.

However, there will be a couple of days with no trades since correlation is on opposite side (we should buy gbp and sell aud). But I never go this way because once we get to the wrong side of the swap, we might end up with a big loss. Better stay out now.

I am sorry for the new members have to wait now with no trades but better stay out than losing...

Reason: