Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 13

ENTRY for Hedging

Hi all

First, after analyzing the subject at home, IMHO, I think we can figure out how to perform the best entry in an Hedge

You should know the market moves between BB (std 2)

So, the entry zone can be found by using the BB STd 1 and Std 2

The problem is to be sure there is a trend inside the BBands and not outside.. in case of

What do you think about this ?

jaguar1637:
Hi all

First, after analyzing the subject at home, IMHO, I think we can figure out how to perform the best entry in an Hedge

You should know the market moves between BB (std 2)

So, the entry zone can be found by using the BB STd 1 and Std 2

The problem is to be sure there is a trend inside the BBands and not outside.. in case of

What do you think about this ?

Thank you for your post. However, I have to remind you that this is commercial section of the forum and the thread is about Deviator signal at RAS. I fully respect your willingness to help but maybe it would be better to create a new thread about correlation strategies in trading systems/suggestions (non-commercial) section.

Thanks!

ok

ok

I will open a new thread

rgds, john

7 and 1/2 months up and running

Hi all,

just looking at "Find A Signal" page, Deviator is again near the top signals. Been there about 4 - 5 times. Yes, I had some losses (see balance curve) but overall the signal is up and running 7 and 1/2 months, total gain 103% (monthly average gain over 14%). Look at "big picture" not just at the last 30 days graph that RAS is showing...

If you do not like 35% drawdown (which happens only from time to time), then just lower your size by half and you would be gaining about 7% per month with occasional max. DD around 18%...

Everybody welcome!

PS: if you join make sure you do not overleverage your account. Follow my recommendations in my first post. Enjoy!

Files:

Hi,

Yes I am interresting and will certainly purchase it soon.

DD feets my usual strategy so that is fine.

Thanks

EagleForex:
Hi,

Yes I am interresting and will certainly purchase it soon.

DD feets my usual strategy so that is fine.

Thanks

Thanks! Welcome aboard!

July 2010 result: 12.69% gain

July 2010 result: 12.69% gain

Total months running: 8

Total gain: 113.67%

Files:

tal123:
don't worry martin hell will blowout your account sooner or later,

45% DD one more push and you got margin call.

best

tal

I wonder where miss tal123 is? I guess she got margined out and left the building...

We keep going... 30 weeks at RAS and counting...

Files:

I am always amazed how people/subscribers here at RAS prefer "get-rich-quick" programs, which either do not work in the long term or use questionable arbitrage or scalping that only works on scam brokers demo accounts but never on any live account, especially when transmitted via RAS signal service that has delays...

Instead, I recommend you to use long term successful strategy that makes you 14% per month. If you want lower risk and possible drawdown, just use smaller lot size. Examples:

Account: $10K, lot multiplier 1.0: average monthly gain: 14%, max DD 35%

Account: $10K, lot multiplier 0.5: average monthly gain: 7%, max DD 17%

Account: $10K, lot multiplier 0.2: average monthly gain: 3%, max DD 7%

Would your bank give you 3% per month? Think about it...

hey,

your system and trading strategy sounds very interesting to me. i just subscribed to it via RAS and am hoping for good results

the results look pretty amazing sofar. would you be so kind and give me some more explanation as to when a trade is opened exactly?

and when you do you choose to open which currency? i also noticed that for example with a EURJPY and AUDJPY combo they are both 1*1, unlike with a GBPJPY combo where the other pair is *2.

is there any special reason for that?

would be nice if you shared your secrets in case you do not want everybody to read about it, i would also be happy about a private message.

thanks

fsm

Reason: