Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 11

Lock Trigger Pips & Pips to Lock

Hello everyone.I'm new in Forex. But have been around looking for good EA to try out. I would like to try this EA in demo first but need to understand what are Lock Tigger Pips and Pips to Lock function for .

Another thing is, does Strategy Tester and Back Test are a same thing that members here talking about?

Thanks in advanced.

Code Please

Roets,

May you please provide the code for this EA. I am curious to see how it works... I too am a programmer and the beautiful thing about programming is the share of knowledge. That's why open-source software are very sought after.

Thanks

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

hi, I'm trying to test on Alpari and getting 130 order send error when backtesting... can you please fix it?

fxhst329:
hi, I'm trying to test on Alpari and getting 130 order send error when backtesting... can you please fix it?

Set your stops wider.

Any update from the first posters?

After 1 year are you still using this EA or have you crashed your accounts?

hi,thanks very much Roets.i'll test and then show you a result.

HEY,

DON'T KNOW IF THIS FORUM IS STILL GOING OR NOT. IVE JUST DOWNLOADED THE EA AND HAVE IT RUNNING ON AROUND 8 DIFFERENT PAIRS. AM I SUPPOSED TO SET ANYTHING UP IE: STOCHASTICS, OR SMA'S OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?

IS ANYONE STILL USING THE EA WITH GOOD RESULTS?

ANY FEED BACK WILL BE APPRECIATED

try this EA for the first

Hi everyone,

I'm still quite new to Forex, have only been trading in demo, but have never use an EA before and so far I've had some good results but nothing I could seriously call an income, so I've read all the post and thought I'd give this EA a go will post my result back.

Day 1

well I said I would post my results.

Once I got it loaded it started trading and because this was a demo account I let it run no matter what and on it's default settings,

it did bring up issue's that I would like to get some answers to, one is I noticed that it started a Buy order then within 2 minutes it started another Buy order on the same currency pair which was a bit strange but I let it run, then some time later I noticed that it had opened a Buy order on a pair and again within a few minutes it had opened another trade on the same pair but this time it was a Sell order, so I gave it a few minutes then I closed the sell order,

I've also noticed that it tends to mainly trade with Buy orders even though there were quite a few big Sell orders missed, but at the end of the day I was up $89.55 which isn't bad for doing nothing.

what I have done this time is, I've change the settings a bit reduced the S/L and the Trailing Stop to see if this has any impact on my profits as I got stopped out a couple of time and if that trailing stop had been shorter I would have been in more profit !

still a good bit of kit, until next time.....

Strategy Tester Report 2009.09.01 - 2009.10.01

Strategy Tester Report 2009.09.01 - 2009.10.01

30 MINS

Stoploss, TrailingStop

Reason: