THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 5

Honest

Thanks Floortrader for your honest answers.

I think this put us back in square 1 with RAS. Or please show us some real results of your clients. Probably you could also advise us what broker has the least delay with the RAS setup.

If it turns this nice results:

In to this:

Than you have to look for an other solution to sell us your signal.

There are plenty solutions out there.

This thread on TSD might help.

This companyseams to have a solution that allows EA's to run on the master account.

We are impatiently waiting to hear from you how you will start your managed account service. PLEASE, use a solid broker and not one of the smaller MT4 brokers located on some offshore exotic location.

Hi Rippes,

yesterday i started on a Demo-account with 5000€ and default RAS-Settings.This morning TheCable opened max. 1,6Lot in 12 Positions,

now it partially closes all Positions and works well

GOOD ...because ...this is how it should work ...YEAH!!

Next Week, i'll reduce Lot-multiplier to 0,3 and we will see, if it's possible to start with an 3000€ Account.So I'll make more test and perhaps we can start with a smaller account first and make our money.

Mmmm ....i'm very septic ..about this, since we use 0.01 as minimal value, Lot-multiplier need to be a multiple of 10 ...like .....1 or 10 ...or 100. Imagine if you set 0.3 as a Lot-multiplie, when we ask to close 0.01, your broker will recieve ...close 0.003, which will become ...0.00(errer) or 0.01 which will make the same result as ...a $10000.00 equity... but ...you can try it!

Congratulations Floortrader, i think you've done hard work and your system work fine

THaNkS YoU! ...now ...let's TRADE

TFT

Pipperoni:
Thanks Floortrader for your honest answers.

Your Welcome

Pipperoni:
I think this put us back in square 1 with RAS

YES ...and NO, ...thinking that you can have a perfect trade execution via BROKER-EA-NET-SERVER-NET-EA-BROKER is ...a BIG Dream... but ...on the other side ...they are constantly improving there EA, RAS SERVER, and RAS BUYER ....which is actually ...not bad ...at all!! ...and please ...dont refer to the CABLE CLONE, which is ...totally ...erratic, ...they know, and ...they are working on it, and like i said "i did exchange trade resumee with some of my subscribers, and it's nothing like the clone ...for sure"

Pipperoni:
Or please show us some real results of your clients

Sorry ...i can do that ...and even if i can, you will get diffrent result ....which are subject to ...diffrent broker, net provider, Qos router service, ex.

Pipperoni:
Probably you could also advise us what broker has the least delay with the RAS setup.

WELL ....WE all ..want ...make money, including ....ME ...as a Signal Provider and ...Trader, RAS ..as a Service Provider, and YOU ...as a Trader ...subscribers. As a signal provider, we ARE doing our best ....by using a NEW ..dedicated computer, a NEW router which use the Highest QoS(Quality Service), just to send the best signal ...possible, RAS ...as a Service Provider ...they are working hard too...by updating there Server, EA, Web....ex.

Unfortunately ....even at $95/month ..it's not a true ...TURN KEY service ...you do need to adjust to your signal, by choosing the right Broker and the right RAS BUYER setting...for a signal ...which ...you have choose, and, ...you will need to have ....a dedicated computer, a good routing service, or ...rent a VPS ...to do this job ...for you. Even if i would like to tell ...which Broker is the Best ...i can not tell ...because i dont have a RAS BUYER to test broker with ...and ...i dont BUY my own service(for now ....but ...i'm thinking to do...) ...which why ...i can not tell YOU.

Pipperoni:
Than you have to look for an other solution to sell us your signal.

There are plenty solutions out there.

This thread on TSD might help.

This companyseams to have a solution that allows EA's to run on the master account.

We are impatiently waiting to hear from you how you will start your managed account service. PLEASE, use a solid broker and not one of the smaller MT4 brokers located on some offshore exotic location.

WE can not talk about this ...here ..in a RAS Service Signal Forum, and like a said before ..."We believe in RAS Service, and we want them to be successful, but, if they can not make this system working as a RAS Service, we will eventually, offering this system as a Forex Managed Account Service, which will give you, the exact same execution, as our Mt4 Station"

NOw ...please ...be positive ...and ...let's TRADE

TFT

let's go

Floortrader,

I don't mean to be negative. Just constructively careful.

I will give it a try on a demo in next week.

I see that the server of RAS is in Dallas, United States. I have rented a VPS from CNS and will use my FXDD NY account. Latency between CNS and FXDD is only 1ms.

Here is a list of the latency between CNS and popular Brokers. I don't know where you are hosting your MT4 signal generator, but being also on a US VPS should minimize latency to unimportant levels.

Lower down on the page they give more info. Even they explain how their VPS users can test the latency from their VPS to their specific broker.

In the following weeks I can than show, graphic, here, how my setup performed compared to your RAS balance graph.

TheFloorTrader:
...FEBRUARY 2010 ...the smallest month of the year!

We close 27637 PIPs, 678 winning trade($3946.01), 10 losing trade(-912.68) ...$3033.33 of profit, on a $10000.00 equity, in one month!

Since ..."our goal is ...to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM", we will expose our RAS SERVER Resume, and, our MT4 Detailed Report, here, month after month.

And, our MT4 Report

2010-02-01 to 2010-02-15

2010-02-15 to 2010-02-27

mt4_february_2010.zip

...EnJoY

TFT

Isn't it stated that expectation is only for long term growth which means we are anticipating returns of averaging 15 to 23% a month. BUT seeing your result for Feb is really something different, outstanding I would say. So my question is how it actually relates to the actual long term yield? Once again what I see on RAS page is an equity of $1000, it really mislead the whole thing since it has 3936.17% returns for 1 month.

I am ready to sign up. Ok just before I do that, please tell me average DD that we will see assuming we are using micro lots of 0.01 with nano account with a capital of $1000? $2000? and #3000?

Thank you for your time.

"THE CABLE" ...in FOREX market,is related to ...telegraph cables that have been laid along the ocean floor to connect North America and Europe. Before the advent of radio, the only means of communication across the Atlantic Ocean was to physically connect the continents with a transatlantic telegraph cable, which was operative in 1867. The exchange rate between the United States dollar and British pound is still colloquially known as "cable" by financial marketeers on account of the fact that the rate was originally transmitted via a transatlantic cable.

TFT

HI ZioB,hi Koh,

YES ….ZioB ...have done the best description

“It seems he open one single order (Buy or Sell) of, i.e., 0.2 lots (like the last one) at a certain level, with initial stop loss, then, if the market go in the right direction, he start partially closing that initial order (with, i.e., 0.01lots, then other 0.01 or more and so on), along with the trail of the stop at b.e. (=breakeven) +/-2 pips.”

WOAwww! Ziob ...you're good ...because ...This is IT!!!

...and YES ...those strange entry point appear when you take a partial lot

Like i said in my introduction...

“We will use our simple mathematic fractals calculation ...theory ...for EVERYTHING ...signal entry ...when? ...how big? ...how many? ...The stop loss ...initial? ...how big? ...the breakeven lock point ...when? ...The partial lot closing ...when? and ...how many? ...the take profit ....how many? ...when?...fix? ...or variable? ...hiding?”

Which mean ….the historic data will tell what size lot(0.01 to 0.50) to open ...when to open?….and ...how many to open? Because ...if the historic data say ….open ….open ...open … we will OPEN ...OPEN ...OPEN….be ready

From what I see ...from the RAS ...all fonction seam to work well ….at one exeption …..if we open trade on the weekend ...and the market ...go on our direction ...at re-open ...all those ...mini partial lot closure ...should be done right away ...but since ...the market price is different ..the RAS close those trade with a zero profit... ...for this part ...i will need your help ...to see ...what happen ..as a buyer service ...on your account.

EQUITY....

NANO ACCOUNT

$1000.00 ...Aggressive ...sometime you will have problem to sleep(you will be fix to your chart) ….but ...at the opposite ...sometime ...you will wakeup ...with a BIG BIG ...and BIG ...Smile...

$2000.00 ...Moderate ...you look your chart every day ...but ...not stick on it ….you will get a nice grow

$3000.00 ...Conservator ...it's a let it GO ….no effect on your mind ...and it's like long ..and nice grow equity

MICRO ACCOUNT

it's basicly the same ...you just had a ...zero at our equity

But ...i would like to warn you ….loose 10-15% on a $1000.00 ….it's not cool ...but you can easy forget …..versu ... loose 10-15% on a $10 000.00 ...it's not cool at ALL ….and you CAN NOT forget. That why ….learn ...how to react ...when you get a looser ….take time ...this is call ….HUMAN EMOTION

The hardest part to this system ...is when the trend ...change ….basicly ...we trade in one direction ….and somewhere in the time ...we will need to go ...at the other side. Again ...this is all about …..HISTORIC DATA ...recalculate ….every ...minute ...second... ...and this is what happen ….yesterday ...we have make money ...till the end ...of the TREND ….and suddenly …..WE STOP ...to sell ….and GO ...on ….nothing ...for now ...like STAND BY MODE ….because ….we DONT NO!!! ...is the end? …..or it a new beginning? ...for BUY.. ….and this is …..THE BEAUTY of this SYSTEM . ….yesterday ….and it work perfecly. ...even after ...on standby mode ….we've got some mouvement ...but ...the Historic DATA said …..wait ….we are not sure!!! ….we are looking for a BIG move first ….we will go after... ….which ...just happen ...right now …BE READY ...for Trade ….

I really try to give ...more information ….as possible ….but … I LIKE FREEDOM... since this system will close ….TONE's of PIP's ….i wont talk about ...exact entry ...closure ...and why ...ex....

I will ask for a clone later ….that ...you can refer it ...but ...that's it

Okey ...let's the Robot do is JOB

TFT

amsads:
Isn't it stated that expectation is only for long term growth which means we are anticipating returns of averaging 15 to 23% a month. BUT seeing your result for Feb is really something different, outstanding I would say. So my question is how it actually relates to the actual long term yield? Once again what I see on RAS page is an equity of $1000, it really mislead the whole thing since it has 3936.17% returns for 1 month.

Hi Amsads,

THe RAS SERVER always use a $1000.00 equity ...no matter what we use... in this case ...we use a $10000.00 equity. 393.61% should be the right return ...for a YEAR, and 36% for this month. IMPORTANT ...as today

amsads:
I am ready to sign up. Ok just before I do that, please tell me average DD that we will see assuming we are using micro lots of 0.01 with nano account with a capital of $1000? $2000? and #3000?

NANO account

$1000.00 ... Aggressive ....DD 35%

$2000.00 ... Moderate ...DD 18%

$3000.00 ... Conservator ....DD 13%.

amsads:
Thank you for your time

Your welcome

TFT

Hi,

I tried the service on an Instaforex acct, and had the same exact results as FXDD. Both have much different delay times, but the same results. Sure, I get a lot of small closed orders in profit, but I also get a ton of #130 errors, along with a huge stoploss that wipes out any profit. I see on the RAS website that your acct suffered big losses too at the same times. It seems the signal triggers at very inopportune areas, which is basically most systems and manual trading anyway, but after comparing the small volume pip gains to the large volume pip losses on my acct, I've have decided to cancel the subscription for now until this signal delay problem (or whatever the problem may be) and the #130 errors are solved. Thx anyway.

stovedude:
Hi, I tried the service on an Instaforex acct, and had the same exact results as FXDD. Both have much different delay times, but the same results. Sure, I get a lot of small closed orders in profit, but I also get a ton of #130 errors, along with a huge stoploss that wipes out any profit. I see on the RAS website that your acct suffered big losses too at the same times. It seems the signal triggers at very inopportune areas, which is basically most systems and manual trading anyway, but after comparing the small volume pip gains to the large volume pip losses on my acct, I've have decided to cancel the subscription for now until this signal delay problem (or whatever the problem may be) and the #130 errors are solved. Thx anyway.

Hi,

What multiplier do you use? and what lot sizes? RAS page recorded a loss of 54 pips in a 0.4 lot size which obviously wiped out all profits for yesterday.

Anyway if you would think carefully, it still gains a lot in pip value. So please reconsider to stay on with The Cable.

Maybe it is a wiser choice to send the signal for FIXED lot size so even the signal is trading high lot size like 0.2 to 0.5 it will still trade only on the lot size that we want so in this way we are profiting long term.

I am already decided to sign up but this is something discouraging to know a subscriber is leaving the signal provider.

Reason: