THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 8

pressla:
Hello Cable,

is the cable broken? you exit with 200pips negative without notice stop the signal.

what are the plans?

thanks

Be cool,

that's not a 100% winner.

Losses are also normal, stay tuned the cable will bring you the money

not the same results

Hi Floortrader,

I have subscribed and put your Cable EA on an FXDD demo. Results were very bad. Far away from your posted results. Than I tried with an Alpari UK demo. This works better. Results are closer, but still very different. There are missing trades and this error 130 about invalid stops.

Pls can you see if I made a mistake in the settings:

You told also somewhere earlier, but is it important on what chart and timeframe we attach the EA ? I have it on GBPJPY 5 min.

Pls help us to copy your results as close as possible.

2010.03.26 02:24:05 Rentasignal GBPJPY,M5: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Pipperoni:
Hi Floortrader,

I have subscribed and put your Cable EA on an FXDD demo. Results were very bad. Far away from your posted results. Than I tried with an Alpari UK demo. This works better. Results are closer, but still very different. There are missing trades and this error 130 about invalid stops.

Pls can you see if I made a mistake in the settings:

You told also somewhere earlier, but is it important on what chart and timeframe we attach the EA ? I have it on GBPJPY 5 min.

Pls help us to copy your results as close as possible.

2010.03.26 02:24:05 Rentasignal GBPJPY,M5: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

stops inside the minimum level allowed by broker.

dropped trades

Thanks Linuxser, but I think I found the problem, of both the dropped trades and the stop errors. I was running 2 MT4's one of Alpari UK and one of FXDD. But I had neglected the Identify the 2 EA's by an individual "buyer_install_version id number" .

So it can explain why the trades were dropped, because they were executed on one or the other platform. Than the stop errors might be because the platform could not change a stop that was not executed in the first place.

So I simply closed the FXDD MT4 (that was not going anyway) and I let the Alpari UK run alone. Since every body in the thread has repeated that this is the best broker for this signal, I hope to have all trades with no errors from next week on.

My VPS is on CNS (the best in the business ? ) and Alpari UK .... also the best, let's hope it works.

Floortrader, is there a place where your clients can see what trades should be open (in real time) so that we can compare this to the trades that are open on our own platforms. Before we could see the open orders in the free commercial page of the "Cable", but this is no longer the case.

Good news

This morning I have even 4 closed trades more than on the RAS web page ! So the problem with the dropped trades was entirely related to the 2 running instances of MT4 at the same time (with the same EA and without the correct version ID setting) !

I also noticed that the lot multiplier must remain at 1. In this way I get the same (lot size) results as on the RAS site.

Beside that ... the EA is also profitable so far .

I still get the stop errors, but they don't seam to influence the profit.

Problems in paradise

After 1 great Monday ... today Tuesday No trades anymore. Not 1 single trade was initiated ALL TRADES DROPPED !!! No errors, MT4 is nice logged in when I connect. It handled nice the remaining trade of yesterday 29 march, but from 30 on ... nothing anymore. No errors in the journal either. Did somebody turned the light off ? The report on RAS looks very nice for today ...but in vain.

Pipperoni:
After 1 great Monday ... today Tuesday No trades anymore. Not 1 single trade was initiated ALL TRADES DROPPED !!! No errors, MT4 is nice logged in when I connect. It handled nice the remaining trade of yesterday 29 march, but from 30 on ... nothing anymore. No errors in the journal either. Did somebody turned the light off ? The report on RAS looks very nice for today ...but in vain.

Everything works fine on my account

Perhaps, you've canceled your subscribtion??

missing trades

Hi Rippes, I did not canceled my subscription . And today all is running and well again. I changed nothing. No idea what happened.

Since Monday morning I count on the RAS website 79 trades and I have on Alpari only 57. How many trades do you count Rippes ?

My equity curve is a dream however. I had the luck to start just after the draw down. I noticed this night ... pretty aggressive positioning. A string of buy orders, totaling more than 1 lot.

You can follow the trades executed here: on my

Demo Alpari account. (with Equity graph)

Pipperoni:
Hi Rippes, I did not canceled my subscription . And today all is running and well again. I changed nothing. No idea what happened.

Since Monday morning I count on the RAS website 79 trades and I have on Alpari only 57. How many trades do you count Rippes ?

My equity curve is a dream however. I had the luck to start just after the draw down. I noticed this night ... pretty aggressive positioning. A string of buy orders, totaling more than 1 lot.

You can follow the trades executed here: on my

Demo Alpari account. (with Equity graph)

Hi Pipperoni,

sorry but i can't say how many trades i got,

because i trade more than one signal and make alos my own trades,

but if i compare my trades with the cable stats it seems to be ok,

but at least if they close the rest of the position, they get +2 Pips and i get sometimes 0 or -2 Pips but that's ok.

How can i mak such a cool google-sheet??

...MARCH 2010

...595 winning trade($4489.25), 23 losing trade(-1729.27) ...$2759.98 of profit, on a $10000.00 equity, in one month!

TheFloorTrader:
Since ..."our goal is ...to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM", we will expose our RAS SERVER Resume, and, our MT4 Detailed Report, here, month after month.

and ...here is ...MARCH

And, our MT4 Report

mt4_march_2010.zip

...EnJoY

TFT

Reason: