THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 4

...FEBRUARY 2010 ...the smallest month of the year!

We close 27637 PIPs, 678 winning trade($3946.01), 10 losing trade(-912.68) ...$3033.33 of profit, on a $10000.00 equity, in one month!

Since ..."our goal is ...to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM", we will expose our RAS SERVER Resume, and, our MT4 Detailed Report, here, month after month.

And, our MT4 Report

2010-02-01 to 2010-02-15

2010-02-15 to 2010-02-27

mt4_february_2010.zip

...EnJoY

TFT

Hi,

your signal is not activated,

so nobody can subscribe

Rippes:
Hi,

can you please explain your settings and how many lots do you trade?

Do you've got the needed 10000$ on the account or can we start with less money

Hi

"can you please explain your settings and how many lots do you trade?"

This system will open multiples trades from 0.01 to 0.50. This system use a equity limiter base on a $10000.00 account.

"Do you've got the needed 10000$ on the account or can we start with less money"

You can start with $1000.00, but, you will need a NANO broker account, like IBFX, EGLOBAL, LITEFOREX, ex.

Important ...always DEMO first

TFT

Rippes:
Hi,

your signal is not activated,

so nobody can subscribe

Hi Rippes,

Signal is ACTIVE , and, ready for new subscribers

TheCable | Rent a Signal

TFT

I'm having difficulty with the signals. Sometimes they work OK, but other times I get a lot of errors (#130). I have a multiplier of 1 on FXDD (4 digit) with microlot capability.

Clone

Hi Floortrader,

I have to congratulate you, if it was not for your good results, than at least for grabbing our attention !

Why is the clone performing so bad ? You don't scalp, I thought. So why is a small delay having than such a dramatic influence on your results ? And can we expect the same on our live account ?

If you discussed it earlier pls excuse me and pls post than a link to the post.

Every body will be interested in a system with results like you post, but being many years in forex, I burned my ass a bit to often.

Pipperoni:
Hi Floortrader,

I have to congratulate you, if it was not for your good results, than at least for grabbing our attention !

Why is the clone performing so bad ? You don't scalp, I thought. So why is a small delay having than such a dramatic influence on your results ? And can we expect the same on our live account ?

If you discussed it earlier pls excuse me and pls post than a link to the post.

Every body will be interested in a system with results like you post, but being many years in forex, I burned my ass a bit to often.

Hi Pipperoni,

"I have to congratulate you, if it was not for your good results, than at least for grabbing our attention !"

GOOD ...because this is a part of my GOAL

"Why is the clone performing so bad ?"

this is a good question ....and the anwser is ... I DONT KNOW! ...but, i did exchange trade resumee with some of my subscribers, and it's nothing like the clone ...for sure

"You don't scalp, I thought"

1st March 2010, we close a 352 pip trade...

"So why is a small delay having than such a dramatic influence on your results ?"

It's all about ...LATENCY ....the signal travel ....my broker/ras seller/ras server/ras buyer/your broker, again...again ...and again ...and WE trade ...a LOT!!! which will make a diffrence ...for sure. And this is related to ...computer,internet connection, broker execution, RAS server traffic, speed FX mouvement, ex. For what i've seen soo far, it's about 5-15% ...which can be ...on the negative side, or sometime ...on the positive side.

"And can we expect the same on our live account ?"

YEs ...for sure, why not? ...the signal will still need to travel ... the only way to get the exact same trade, is to trade it as a "Forex Managed Account Service",which will give you, the exact same execution, as our Mt4 Station.

"Every body will be interested in a system with results like you post, but being many years in forex, I burned my ass a bit to often"

I know, and that's why i'm here ...and remember ...

our goal ...is to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM.

TFT

Reason: