THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 2

My thought

Koh,

the open price you see for order 592194 (1.5618) is NOT relative at the time that order was created, BUT is relative to the open price when the "main" order (of 0.2 lots size) has been created on 2010-02-08 at 18:35:10 (order 591748).

The five orders from 591748, going up on the list, till the last one 592194, are ALL relative (= partial closing) to a single order of 0.2 lots he firstly place on 2010-02-08 at 18:35:10 (if you add the lots of these five orders you'll see the result is 0.2 lots, that is, 0.01+0.01+0.01+0.01+0.16).

This is the way RAS track the date/time for partial closing orders....

Anyway, hope Thefloortrader come here a.s.a.p. to clarify and explain us about its system and how to trade it safety according with the account balance each one has...

ZioB

Koh Samet:
Hi Thefloortrader

Can you explain the latest 2 closed orders as of today 9th Feb:

# 592194 Open date/time 2010-02-09 05:03:21 Open Price1.5618

# 592172 Closed date/time 2010-02-09 05:03:24 ClosePrice1.5576

How did you open 592194 @1.5618 and 3 seconds later close 592172 @1.5576

My charts do not show a sudden drop in price at that time.

Regards

Koh Samet....

Thanks

Hi ZioB

Thanks for your explanation, I understand now. I also hope TheFloorTrader posts here to give us further details regarding account sizing and money management.

Regards

Koh Samet

[

QUOTE=ZioBoje;331521]Koh,

the open price you see for order 592194 (1.5618) is NOT relative at the time that order was created, BUT is relative to the open price when the "main" order (of 0.2 lots size) has been created on 2010-02-08 at 18:35:10 (order 591748).

The five orders from 591748, going up on the list, till the last one 592194, are ALL relative (= partial closing) to a single order of 0.2 lots he firstly place on 2010-02-08 at 18:35:10 (if you add the lots of these five orders you'll see the result is 0.2 lots, that is, 0.01+0.01+0.01+0.01+0.16).

This is the way RAS track the date/time for partial closing orders....

Anyway, hope Thefloortrader come here a.s.a.p. to clarify and explain us about its system and how to trade it safety according with the account balance each one has...

ZioB

Just subscribed!

Hi TfT.

I just subscribed to your system, but initially, because I have to still "get feeling" with your "baby", setting up the RAS EA at 0.5 lots multiplier (=half lots size traded), even if my live account has already 10K equity....

Time will tell, but, for now, let your system do its great job (= many pips!)

ZioB

P.S.: My only concern is the fact you can open trades during weekend (like happened the last sunday, I noticed), while 99% of the other brokers (including mine, Thecollectivefx) not allow this: besides, the market open only on sunday at 23.00 GMT for me (again, with Tcfx broker), so, I cannot trade before that time (as many others, I guess). My question: how we can fix this problem (if problem could be)?!

THanks for explaining my martingale confusion ZioB.

Interesting system actually. But because $10000 requirenment for this system is out of my reach at this point and $1000 nano accounts are only available with crook bandits such as IBFX, i won't be able to try this system. Oh well, i will watch this system with curiousity thou and maybe will be able to try it at some point before they take it down in one year.

Subscribed

Hello Floor Trader,

I just subscribed to your signal and linked it to a 10k acc. , 100:1 @ FXCBS. It does not support 0.01 Lots. I hope it will not be stopped out due to this.

what factor do you suggest to set? clear - the smallest order size will be 0.1Lots anyway, no matter how small your signal will order.

How many lots do you keep open usually and how deep you expect to stay in margin?

Error Code 130

Hi TheFloorTrader

In my demo testing today on Alpari micro 5 digit I recieved numberous errors for a GBP/USD order as follows:

Rentasignal GBPUSD,H4: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Why is this? No order was created. Anyone else have this problem.

Also I recieved two buy orders for the EUR/JPY. From the info page on Rentasignal it states that signals are for GBP/USD. Will you be trading all curriencies? Resolved this issue, these two orders came from a different signal provider which interestingly I did not subscribe to. I am following this up with Rentasignal to determine how this happened.

Regards

Koh Samet....

active signal

If the signals are only going to be active for the next year, what happens after that? I'm looking for long term signals since, as you said, don't expect to get rich quickly.

Koh Samet:
Hi TheFloorTrader

In my demo testing today on Alpari micro 5 digit I recieved numberous errors for a GBP/USD order as follows:

Rentasignal GBPUSD,H4: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Why is this? No order was created. Anyone else have this problem.

Also I recieved two buy orders for the EUR/JPY. From the info page on Rentasignal it states that signals are for GBP/USD. Will you be trading all curriencies? Resolved this issue, these two orders came from a different signal provider which interestingly I did not subscribe to. I am following this up with Rentasignal to determine how this happened.

Regards

Koh Samet....

Hi Koh,

I just ask today ...RENTASIGNAL to install a clone on the signal, and they did, but ...it does not seem to work properly... i just send some screen capture ...and more info to there tech service ...to see ...what happen.

I just look what i got in my mt4 station ...and what is on my rentasignal info sheet ...and everything look good ....sometime ...1 pip of diffrence ...but overall ...really good. My seller RAs seem to work perfect ...to send trade ..to the rentasignal server. The problem seem to come from the RAS server to ..RAS clone and buyer. You can contact them too ...and ask for ..info

For those "two buy orders for the EUR/JPY" ....i dont no what is it ....i dont have any EUR/JPY chart on my MT4... again ...you should contact them... this is strange...

Keep in touch

TFT

pressla:
Hello Floor Trader,

I just subscribed to your signal and linked it to a 10k acc. , 100:1 @ FXCBS. It does not support 0.01 Lots. I hope it will not be stopped out due to this.

what factor do you suggest to set? clear - the smallest order size will be 0.1Lots anyway, no matter how small your signal will order.

How many lots do you keep open usually and how deep you expect to stay in margin?

Hi Pressla,

Thank you ...to subscribe

This service use 0.01 as a minimal value... if your minimum value is 0.1 this system ...to work properly ....you will need ...a lot of capital ...$100000.00

Even if you reduce your RAS Buyer ...everytime the RAS seller will ask for a partial lot closure(0.01) ..it will be refuse from you broker ...you will not get ...any partial lot closing ...which is the most important part ...on this system.

My recomandation ...is ...demo test on ...a BROKER ..which use micro lot ..as 0.01 value(ALAPRI UK ...regular MICRO, or IBFX with a NANO account) ...for a week or two ....and if you like the service ...and want to go live with ...open an account with them.

To open the right size of lot ...this can be done with the RAS setting Buyer ....but you will never get ...partial lot closing with a 0.1 minimal lot value.You can test it on a demo account ...to see

Keep in touch

TFT

svencarl@cox.net:
If the signals are only going to be active for the next year, what happens after that? I'm looking for long term signals since, as you said, don't expect to get rich quickly.

WILLLL ...SEEEEE ...but ...my goal is ..

"prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM"

TFT

Reason: