THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 3

Hi TFT,

- You wrote to Pressla that she will need a lot of capital $100,000.00 if trading with 0.1 lot. Your start equity on rentasignal was $1000. Is $1000 equity not enough for your service if my minimal value is 0.01 lot (micro lot >> $100)?

- Hedge should be allowed?

Thx for the response,

sliffy

TheFloorTrader:
Hi Pressla,

Thank you ...to subscribe

This service use 0.01 as a minimal value... if your minimum value is 0.1 this system ...to work properly ....you will need ...a lot of capital ...$100000.00

Even if you reduce your RAS Buyer ...everytime the RAS seller will ask for a partial lot closure(0.01) ..it will be refuse from you broker ...you will not get ...any partial lot closing ...which is the most important part ...on this system.

My recomandation ...is ...demo test on ...a BROKER ..which use micro lot ..as 0.01 value(ALAPRI UK ...regular MICRO, or IBFX with a NANO account) ...for a week or two ....and if you like the service ...and want to go live with ...open an account with them.

To open the right size of lot ...this can be done with the RAS setting Buyer ....but you will never get ...partial lot closing with a 0.1 minimal lot value.You can test it on a demo account ...to see

Keep in touch

TFT

sliffy:
Hi TFT,

- You wrote to Pressla that she will need a lot of capital $100,000.00 if trading with 0.1 lot. Your start equity on rentasignal was $1000. Is $1000 equity not enough for your service if my minimal value is 0.01 lot (micro lot >> $100)?

- Hedge should be allowed?

Thx for the response,

sliffy

Hi Sliffy,

On the RAS site, they always use $1000.00 as a base, for there statistic calculation(graf,equity,ex.) ..no matter what equity you have on your broker account.

my introduction said, we use $10000.00USD

"The system will be base on a $10000.00USD equity, and we will....trade MICRO LOT ...which mean 0.01 as a minimal value. We wont do ....any money management ....we will stick with a system ...base on ....$10 000.00USD. We will use fractional lot, and ....dont try to use this system ....without it ...it wont work. Be sure your broker can accept ...EVERYTHING(multiple Micro lot,initial stop,partial close,ex.) ...because ...our Robot ...will use everything ...at any time. ALPARI UK seam to be a good choice, but ...you can find a lot of good broker ...which use MT4 MICRO ...with the minimal value of 0.01.

For trader who would like to trade ....with a smaller account($1000.00-$9999.99), you will need to have ....a NANO account ...which use ....0.01 as a minimal lot. InterbankFX(IBFX) ....seem to be the best choice ...for now

As hedging positition,

"we dont use hedging in our system"

Keep in touch

TFT

what is going on with this signal? It disappeared from signals list, and the link in the first post says its ongoing activation process.

thefloortrader, your reply is very appreciated

mrv:
what is going on with this signal? It disappeared from signals list, and the link in the first post says its ongoing activation process. thefloortrader, your reply is very appreciated

I have a problem with my RAS description, i can not edit my description of my system on the RAS Site. THey are working on it.And ...i think ...they fix it ...but need to activate it again.

TFT

thecable

TFT,

what is about your signal????

sliffy:
TFT, what is about your signal????

So FAR! ...so GOOD!

We close 14142 PIPs, 435 winning trade($2446.48),3 losing trade(-$163.80) ...$2282.68 of profit, on a $10000.00 equity, in 10 ..trading days!

Remember ...our goal is ...to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM

And ...this is what we will do

Enjoy

TFT

thecable

TFT,

I don't see your signal on the table... where are you? Do I make something wrong?

Why terminating the signal after one year?

Just wondering.

sliffy:
TFT, I don't see your signal on the table... where are you? Do I make something wrong?

Hi Sliffy,

As a RAS signal provider, we do our best to get the best execution possible, we use a dedicate computer ...just for this signal, we use a router which use the highest QoS(Service of Quality) setting, to get the best bandwidth possible.

We use the current RAS version(1.32), with the regular SELLER setting on it. Since, we dont have a RAS Buyer to test, we can't talk about it. But, what you can see on our RAS Signal page(server), look very similar to what we got on our Mt4 Broker station.

"I don't see your signal on the table... where are you?"

I'm here! ...and ..i know! ...but they told me ..."all your subscribers can use the signal, even if it's on ...Activation Process"

We believe in RAS Service, and we want them to be successful, but, if they can not make this system working as a RAS Service, we will eventually, offering this system as a Forex Managed Account Service, which will give you, the exact same execution, as our Mt4 Station.

But, first ...let's see what they can do!

Keep in touch

TFT

Reason: