THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 11

ı wanna subscribe ...whats going on signals

ONE HUNDRED ...THOUSAND ...PIP's

100000 pip's in a little ...15 week's(...2444 trades) ...

Remember..."our goal is ...to prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM"

TFT

Files:

error

Today I begun with your signals. till now 10:48 GMT have 5 closed trade. Closed are 3 in + and 2 in - . on you rent-a-signal site you have 15 closed trade in profit an one in - this is same as mine. On my VPS i have this Error :OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops from 9:50 till10:04 GMT

errors and getting in.

Dambarock, you can ignore this message. It means that the signal wants to put the SL closer to the actual price than the broker allows.

I want to (re)subscribe to this Cable . But it seams to me that "Floortrader" runned a bit out of steam these days. I am waiting for a DD to jump back in again.

I'm interested in your signal but don't know how to start, can you please give me a guide? I installed RAS but no idea about it. Is it a compulsory to use RAS? After I subscribed to your signal, the trades is enter manually or automated by RAS?

How to get in again

So I left when I got afraid (the signal started to lose for just a bit to long).

You will tell me: "wrong! you have to go through the DD and believe in it!". Well my friends ... I am in Forex for many many years and what strikes me is that 99,99% of the signals don't live very long. This Cable exists also only a few months. I have been a member of FX245, the autotrading club of FXDD with Tradency from Irael. When you take the top 10 of systems of any AutoTrading website and compare it now and 6 months later, you will see that all systems are new. In this RAS you saw GLOBIS and RDB&RTL in the top for months. Now Globis is simply closed and RDB&RTL had a terrible crash from witch it is still recuperating.

Don't be mistaken, I am not in the business of getting rid of my money through Forex, hahaha.

So Floortrader forgive me from being very very carefull and not believing any newcomer who shouts "I have a super good system and beat the world!"

But I think this Cable is remarkable ! I want to get in again. But it jumbed up a bit to early. (never good, if it loses we look away and if it wins without pauze we stand on the side as spectators.)

Now I am just looking for an opportunity to get in !

Any updates

How's this signal going, anyone? I definitely like a good system but consistently being modified to follow market trend to get consistent more profit than lost overtime.

Chrisyeap

Well...

...we just do ...what we said ...18 week's ago

...we just make more ...then what we loose

We double our initial equity ..after 18 week's ...3299 trades ...and ...134754 pip's

TFT

do i have to put your ea on a specific timeframe, or can i just choose one? i now have it at 15m, and trade it manually (my broker has own program, and i use fxpro demo with your ea )? i also noticed that when i get a signal, it opens 4 of the same trades at the same time. can i change this in the options to make only 1 of the same trade?

TheFloorTrader:
WILLLL ...SEEEEE ...but ...my goal is ..

"prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM"

TFT

Hi Floortrader,

First of all, thanks for the excellent signal and EA. I followed your system for months, and this week signed up for the service. I am also looking for a long term relationship. I hope you will keep the signal running or offer some other alternatives.

Just one question.

I did setup a DEMO on GoMarkets, but I get error messages all the time when a new buy signal comes, so the EA does not work on GoMarkets. (Invalid stops)

I also run LIVE Account parallel on Alpari UK, and have no problems there.

I really like GoMarkets being in Sydney where I live, would be very convenient. Did you have a chance to test them out on your EA?

Or do you have any idea, why Alpari UK is OK and GoMarkets isn't with the RAS signal?

In any case, thank you for a fantastic system. Keep it going.

Frank

Reason: