THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 7

I use fxdd, subscribed and had a ton or order mod errors on the orders stop loss is this because you are using 5 digit broker and fxdd is 4? all the gbp orders was in profit then closed at a loss the spread is 5 pips on fxdd so is this my problem why all the orders close at a loss? Any ideas how to fix this?

niteuser:
I use fxdd, subscribed and had a ton or order mod errors on the orders stop loss is this because you are using 5 digit broker and fxdd is 4? all the gbp orders was in profit then closed at a loss the spread is 5 pips on fxdd so is this my problem why all the orders close at a loss? Any ideas how to fix this?
niteuser:
I use fxdd, subscribed and had a ton or order mod errors on the orders stop loss is this because you are using 5 digit broker and fxdd is 4?

Since the 1st of March, we use a 4 digit broker ...spread arround 3-4

niteuser:
all the gbp orders was in profit then closed at a loss the spread is 5 pips on fxdd so is this my problem why all the orders close at a loss? Any ideas how to fix this?

Is it possible ....that ...you open(...or reset)your RAS BUYER ...when trade was already open?

Can you tell me ....with how many pip was your loss? if it's 1.or 2 pip ..this could be ....fx movement ..from broker to broker

Thanks

TFT

best broker for cable signal

Can You please tell me 1-2 brokers with the best results for Your signal?

I want to deposit $2000. If I put x2 is it a problem with margin call?

Thanks

Reference to ParryMcD,

"Hello TFT,

I'm trying to figure out why your prices do not match with mine. I have analyzed several of your trades and verified them against my charts. The prices are way off. For ex: one of your orders was opened at 1.5171 and closed at 1.5206. I compared these prices against Alpari UK / IBFX / Forex.com UK - and none of them match.

There is a difference of more than 15-20 pips between your trade prices and the prices shown on charts. I verified this against 3 brokers, out of which Alpari UK & IBFX are recommended by you.

I may be wrong, but it seems like the results are fudged, because the prices at which you open and close orders are not realistic."

Sorry ...but here is our real ...execution, and i include a IBFX chart too ...which look ....the same.

is there anything wrong ....to take profit ....at the TOP of a positive DIP? because ...this is what we do, and ...what we will DO

And ...we wont do this type of scheme ...anymore ..this took an hour of our time ...just to prove ...one of 1038...trades...

At the end of each month, we will publish our MT4 report, please refer to them. Thanks

EnJoY

TFT

PS. we do our best to get the best execution speed possible, ...a NEW dedicated computer, a Highest QoS routing service,weekend maintenance, ex.. to get the best signal send to our RAS SERVER, we look our RAS SERVER refreshing ....which seem to be realistically ...good ....but ...we can not control the rest ...from the RAS server ...web travel ......to your RAS BUYER ...to your broker...this part is out of our control ...from us.

i must admit the profit is higher.. but my loss is higher than the profit.. whats wrong?? please guide what broker, what pips, how many lot for how many fund, etc..

thx

Have we actually figured out which broker this works on? It seems many people have the same problem with the signals. I like the ROI on the RAS website, but unfortunately I think most people have the same performance as the clone, due to the broker problems, as well as the ordersend errors. Is there anyone here having any success?

No problems with liteforex and tadawulfx

stovedude:
Have we actually figured out which broker this works on? It seems many people have the same problem with the signals. I like the ROI on the RAS website, but unfortunately I think most people have the same performance as the clone, due to the broker problems, as well as the ordersend errors. Is there anyone here having any success?

I had the same question.

If you read the first page you 'll find the answer.

The best brokers for the CABLE signal are: InderbankFX for nano account $1000 -$9999 (0.01lot) and AlpariUK for $10000 (0.1lot) and more.

I like the looks of these results, but I'm really concerned about the timing.

Is there anyone making money right now from this, or are there problems opening and closing the trades causing it to not be profitable.

I'd like to hear from people live not demo. Anyone can make money on demo, live is a totally different thing

Also TFT is that account that you are showing, is it live or demo?

Signal broken?

Hello Cable,

is the cable broken? you exit with 200pips negative without notice stop the signal.

what are the plans?

thanks

Reason: