Globis forex - page 14

I'm having similar issues.

I would appreciate an email sent by Globis, to confirm the open and closure of trades, so they could be manually checked.

I closed the NZD position myself when it got near the TP, as there were a few too many positions open for my liking.

On another note, is it possible to allow me to move the stop loss. I've tried, but it keeps removing it. I'd like the ability to move a stop to break even.

I'm trading now Globisforex for six weeks

and i had no problems, all trades are performed as well as on their stats.

Perhaps you've problems with your broker or VPS.

Dynamicfx:
I'm having similar issues.

I would appreciate an email sent by Globis, to confirm the open and closure of trades, so they could be manually checked.

I closed the NZD position myself when it got near the TP, as there were a few too many positions open for my liking.

On another note, is it possible to allow me to move the stop loss. I've tried, but it keeps removing it. I'd like the ability to move a stop to break even.

I believe this is an RAS 'thing' as it will keep refreshing your position to match that of the signal provider thus any stops you manually add in will be removed automatically as Globis doesnt use hard stops.

Rippes:

Hmmm...have the connection logger running and it showed no problems and I've got no other problems with my other signal providers (I'm using a VPS)...being able to match the open and closing of trades in line with Globis is pretty important for their signals as if a trade closes in drawdown when globis still has it open it is likely to be pretty material to your results as the %R for each individual trade (i.e. maximum drawdown on each trade compared to closing profit) can be quite low thus if you are unlucky you could have one trade close at a $20-$40 loss (using 0.01 lots) when the average win is circa $3-$5 thus it would really mess up your results.

Rippes:

????????????????

Do you work for Rentasignal. I know of at least 5 of us that didn't get closed out.

guro:
???????????????? Do you work for Rentasignal. I know of at least 5 of us that didn't get closed out.

The fact that it happened to a fair few people suggest that RAS had a problem...the fact that it was reported closed to the RAS website (I havent checked Globis own records - but presuming they are the same) then there wasn't a problem in RAS receiving the order to close...it had a problem transmitting it to us buyers.

Not sure why it felt the need to close by GBP / JPY trade though...will look through my logs for clues.

lovejoy80:
The fact that it happened to a fair few people suggest that RAS had a problem...the fact that it was reported closed to the RAS website (I havent checked Globis own records - but presuming they are the same) then there wasn't a problem in RAS receiving the order to close...it had a problem transmitting it to us buyers. Not sure why it felt the need to close by GBP / JPY trade though...will look through my logs for clues.

There is a chance we are all using the same VPS.

I'm using swvps.com, any takers???

Strange thing is thou its only problems on closing never with opening.

Our admin is keeping very quite on the matter.

guro:
There is a chance we are all using the same VPS.

I'm using swvps.com, any takers???

Strange thing is thou its only problems on closing never with opening.

Im using myforexvps. I still think its a RAS problem - it updates the status correctly in the top left corner, and reconciles with the number of open trades Globis have - just the trade is not closed. There's no signs in the logs of any attempt to close.

Attached an example from the other day - the status in the top left says 1 already exists with different price (the EurChf trade that I'm not in), 4 already exist. However I have an extra EurJpy trade that was left open which the EA did not close.

I'll see what support come back with and let you know.

guro:
I got 14.4 pips on JadeFX, anyone do better ??? Just checking on brokers,,,,,,

14.6 pips with FXCM-UK

lovejoy80:
Anyone have any problems with the lates trade closures i.e. the AU and NU.

On my platform the AU trade was closed, the NU trade was left open and the GJ trade was closed (for a loss)?

I'm not sure how RAS could close a trade that it hadn't been instructed to do so?

Which broker are you using? Are you running MT4 off your home computer or on a VPS?

Please try to list your trades with the RAS_ID, it's sometimes tough to tell which specific trades to which you are referring.

Although I did experience an FXCM server connectivity issue last night, fortunately, I'm not having the problems you all are describing. Here are my trades with FXCM-UK on Boston Tech-VPS (free with FXCM-UK account). These trades were opened and closed by the RAS_EA

RAS_ID

645270 NZDUSD Sell @ 0.70250 Close @ 0.69881

645596 AUDUSD Sell @ 0.91361 Close @ 0.91231

643025 GBPJPY Sell @ 134.634 Close @ 134.141

Have you tried closing out and restarting your MT4 platform nightly? Make sure that all EAs are running when you start it back up. Make sure that you do not attach more than one EA to a single chart. Try to attach publishing EAs (MT4i or myfxbook or MT4stats) to charts that are not traded by the signal provider.

Reason: