i have a big problem with MQL5 VPS help if you can

hello

i have attach my account to vps server on mql5.com website.

but there is an error.

when i click on  stop auto trading button on my platform , and close each opened positions by EA .

EA instantly open another position instead of that.

another problem is when i install my EA on only 1 or 2 pairs and run that on them .

while i am not connected to vps no problem and my EA start trading on only those pairs.

but after i connect my platform to that vps it starts trading on all 28 pairs.  while i did not attach my EA to those remaining 26 charts.

again when i click on stop auto trading button on my platform during i connected to vps and close each opened positions by EA .

EA instantly open another position instead of that. it opens trades on even 26 remaining pairs that did not attach to those charts.

help if you know the solution.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

hello

i have attach my account to vps server on mql5.com website.

but there is an error.

when i click on  stop auto trading button on my platform , and close each opened positions by EA .

EA instantly open another position instead of that.

another problem is when i install my EA on only 1 or 2 pairs and run that on them .

while i am not connected to vps no problem and my EA start trading on only those pairs.

but after i connect my platform to that vps it starts trading on all 28 pairs.  while i did not attach my EA to those remaining 26 charts.

again when i click on stop auto trading button on my platform during i connected to vps and close each opened positions by EA .

EA instantly open another position instead of that. it opens trades on even 26 remaining pairs that did not attach to those charts.

help if you know the solution.

Before you close any trades, you should right click on the VPS, then click on stop VPS, or else your EA will keep on opening trades because the settings are loaded onto the VPS.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Before you close any trades, you should right click on the VPS, then click on stop VPS, or else your EA will keep on opening trades because the settings are loaded onto the VPS.

will try.

not working

Seyedmajid Masharian:
not working

ask helpdesk

i have found the solution

1.my platform has corrupted in my PC. so i have deleted that and install a fresh one.

2.when i did synchronization i should hit experts button but i clicked on All .

Files:
MQL5_VPS1.jpg  955 kb

problem still remaining.

I'm unable to migrate my EA to MQL5 VPS.

With this message:

Migration to the virtual hosting failed: old EX4 Version, Please recompile "TrendF" and try again.

Any help will be appreciated.

Files:
Trend_focus.PNG  60 kb

232fxtrader:

I'm unable to migrate my EA to MQL5 VPS.

With this message:

Migration to the virtual hosting failed: old EX4 Version, Please recompile "TrendF" and try again.

Any help will be appreciated.

did you compile your expert without errors?

Please I had a successful migration but my EA doesn't trade.

Does it have to do with my accessing multiple clients mql5 Accounts on same system?

Or is there a hidden issue that I don't know about?

Emmanuel Ifebuchechukwu Ossai:
Please I had a successful migration but my EA doesn't trade.

Does it have to do with my accessing multiple clients mql5 Accounts on same system?

Or is there a hidden issue that I don't know about?
You can look at VPS journal/logs to check (to see) everything, because the errors/issues are written on the logs.
In general - there is some limitation concerning dll (dll is not allowed in VPS).
Look at this thread with the similark situation discussed: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347516
VPS not executing Trade.
VPS not executing Trade.
  • www.mql5.com
Good day, I'm MATTHEW, I subscribe for a 1 month test of VPS for my Trading live account (forextime) it as been on the mt4 platform now, but I have...
Reason: