Globis forex - page 16

Hello Guys,

i have the same Problem with the Closing of the Orders.

GBP/USD closed at the 15.03.2010 on 22:27:03 by Globis Forex with 0 Pips and by me ends the Trade in TP with +8 Pips.

Today closed Globis Forex a GBP/USD Trade with +11 Pips on 14:03:50 and by me ends the Trade with -19 Pips...

Whats going on? What a kind of mistake did i make?

And sorry for my bad English, i am from Germany.

Greetings.

PR1985:

Today closed Globis Forex a GBP/USD Trade with +11 Pips on 14:03:50 and by me ends the Trade with -19 Pips...

Whats going on? What a kind of mistake did i make?

And sorry for my bad English, i am from Germany.

Greetings.

Same for me I also lost -19.4 pips

Ripster.........I'm using 1.32 so it looks like you got lucky.

Rippes.......... Welcome to the club

I don't think I can take any more of this. RAS know the problems and do nothing.

Globisforex does everthing to bring a good service to you,

but it seems that the RAS-EA has some problems,

perhaps RAS hasn't enough server power,

because they're also at the beginning,

they should build up more servers to bring the signals fast and save to us.

This was the first trade since the beginning of february that not worked,

if this only happens one time in two month it's ok for me.

Update

Hello everyone!

This is just an FYI:

If we would have completed our grid sequence as planned, we would be in nice profit because both our targets on GBPUSD and EURGBP would have been hit.

(Our strategy is based on one sequence in every month)

But don't worry no more grid trading.

If you interested in our scalping, you should also follow our DEMO (representative) account at:

MT Intelligence - Statement for gscalp

Best Regards:

Globis Forex team

PS: we are not gone, we are alive, and still trading. The last weeks was just very slow do to lack of news events. Hopefully the market will bring more action to most of the major pairs.

Our plan is still (and will be) to stay as a profitable signal provider!

Globis - what is your view on EUR / AUD and your plan regarding this trade.

The EUr is fundamentally very weak compared to the AUD plus the interest rate differential is significant...there is no sign of a change in direction of this pair at the moment...jsut wondered what your thoughts are and whether you will hedge or kill this trade at some point?

For account holders with U.S. brokers ...

The United States begins daylight savings time two weeks before the international community which will result in limited liquidity within the forex markets when trading begins on Sunday, March 21, 2010. The majority of our banking partners will not begin trading until 6 pm Eastern Time causing very limited liquidity which could potentially result in poor executions between 5pm and 6pm Eastern Time.

Hi Globis - can you confirm how we can go about joining your GBP scalp service? Do you have more info regrading this? - broker, fees etc?

Regards

Peter, UK

petersurrey:
Hi Globis - can you confirm how we can go about joining your GBP scalp service? Do you have more info regrading this? - broker, fees etc?

Regards

Peter, UK

Hi.

I asked Globis about this, the answer is below.

GLOBIS:

Hello,

We wont rent it because there is too many difference between brokers

and spread, and trade delay is an issue too.

It is dangerous to scalp on an online trade copy system.

Best Regards:

Globis Forex team

Blocked account

So, it seems the ATC blocked account is the only way to go, up to now.

But will be possible to decide the risk level (=lots size per trade) to apply on it, or it will be automatically determined according with the account equity?

Please, Globis, light us on this matter, thanks.

ZioB

Patataj:
Hi. I asked Globis about this, the answer is below.

RAS problems

Rippes:
Globisforex does everthing to bring a good service to you,

but it seems that the RAS-EA has some problems,

perhaps RAS hasn't enough server power,

because they're also at the beginning,

they should build up more servers to bring the signals fast and save to us.

This was the first trade since the beginning of february that not worked,

if this only happens one time in two month it's ok for me.

Just to add my threepence - RAS problems had subsided until about a week ago when the occurrence of non closing or late closing orders increased rapidly, one order was closed with no reason at all - it was still open according to the RAS db.

And to top it off the RAS habit of opening positions as they come BACK into range (sometimes months later) is pushing my limits - especially with this signal because of its fondness on holding positions

In recent days my Globis signal has opened gbp/jpy, eur/gbp (and one other i cannot remember - i think it was eur/jpy but at least it got rid of that eventually) - if you are the proud owner of these positions you will see why i am not impressed. Its not really the fault of Globis - its the intentionally opening of positions perhaps months from when they were opened. The problem is that in the current market the positions are being opened on spikes and then i have to sit and live with the drawdown. Its like having to take the downside, without a sniff of the upside !

I am looking out for that eur/aud sneeking up on me !

It sours the signal - the choice to hold positions is very explicit with Globis and i can understand their position (getit ! lol) . The problem is that the initial setup/reason for entering the position is now stale so why dig it out now?