Globis forex - page 18

Hi lovejoy80,

Moderators (I and other people) are checking the vendors. But it is impossible to check about what the vendors are doing exactly: changing demo account all the time, using some other special tools and so on.

The only way to check is the following (for moderators):

- check the price to open the trade (to be sure that the vendor is using market price to open and close the trade, and not as the price from November last year);

- check the clone;

- check the error with clone (error 130 for example = when the vendor is openning the pending order with less then 10 pips distance between his price and the market price).

My personal opinion: the clone is the only way to check the vendor for now. Any other ways are possible but they can not be very reliable (because the buyers are doing same mistakes with vendors for example).

May be - we need to propose to the developers to create some kind of Debugging Informational Tool? For buyers only. Just to know: if trade is not opened so this tool will tell why, if big delay so this tool will tell why and what happened exactly, and will write/record everything in text file. In this case - the subscribers will have more information about what is going on and so on from some tool and any issue will be recorded automatically?

Just some Debugging Info EA with everything written on the chart and recorded on text file: delay and why; trade with very different price and why, 10 trades opened ok, closed ok, trade sent to RAS EA, RAS database connection ... broker's server connection ...and so on ... just some informational panel for subscribers only.

Just an idea.

RAS debug tools

newdigital:
Hi lovejoy80,

May be - we need to propose to the developers to create some kind of Debugging Informational Tool? For buyers only. Just to know: if trade is not opened so this tool will tell why, if big delay so this tool will tell why and what happened exactly, and will write/record everything in text file. In this case - the subscribers will have more information about what is going on and so on from some tool and any issue will be recorded automatically?

Just some Debugging Info EA with everything written on the chart and recorded on text file: delay and why; trade with very different price and why, 10 trades opened ok, closed ok, trade sent to RAS EA, RAS database connection ... broker's server connection ...and so on ... just some informational panel for subscribers only.

Just an idea.

Please Please Please DO !

The ras_buyer debug file is currently overwritten very quickly and is practically indecipherable. We buyers REALLY DO want it to work out and will do everything possible to give it every chance. In some cases we have significant accounts riding on it and as Lovejoy said we can live with technology and environmental limitations as long as we have some idea on what is going wrong. At the moment we are blind.

I am a software developer and am happy to investigate my own problems as long as we have the tools - as are may other buyers i guess. It will all reflect well on RAS in the end

Here's hoping

newdigital:
Hi ianj,

RAS log file is overwriting because many members asked for that in the beginning: when it is 2 Mb so it is overwriting.

It is very quickly to be 2 MB ... sometimes just 2 days.

Mine barely lasts a day - in fact its usually less - what about a RAS ea parameter, default to 2MB - so we can increase it according to our tolerance

ianj:
At the moment we are blind. I am a software developer and am happy to investigate my own problems as long as we have the tools - as are may other buyers i guess. It will all reflect well on RAS in the end

Yes, I agree.

It is also will help to check the vendors about non-market price using, about their changing demo account with every lose and so on.

I will write this proposal to the developers. About Debugging Info EA with informational panel on the chart for subscriber. Not sure which help they will need ...

will see.

globisforex message

Hello all,

did anybody get any infomation from globisfores the last 10 days? I tried to get answers from them per email, but they did not response.

Hope that anyone can give me some information if they stoped their service or how to contact them. I have some questions about their scalping system.

Thanks

fx-study

Globis disappears!

Hello all.

Same problem here!

I sent them many emails asking about their scalping system but didn't get any reply yet, hope they will clarify all details about this new system a.s.a.p., even through their web site....

ZioB

fx-study:
Hello all,

did anybody get any infomation from globisfores the last 10 days? I tried to get answers from them per email, but they did not response.

Hope that anyone can give me some information if they stoped their service or how to contact them. I have some questions about their scalping system.

Thanks

fx-study

As to me so I do not know.

As I see - his last trade was closed yesterday with 17 pips in profit:

And he has 5 trades opened.

It is my trades for clone (buyer):

I had 19 pips in profit yesterday.

And my 4 open trades opened with almost same time with this vendor.

I do not have his 5th trade because this 5th trade (EURCHF) was opened on 20 of Jaunuary, but I installed the clone on 2nd of February.

If he is trading so may be he is around.

Files:

Hello Guys,

still a wrong Signal on the EUR/USD Trade of Today... Globis closed the Trade with +21 Pips and by me, the Trade was not closed...

My Broker is FXDD, is there any Problem with the Broker or what is the Reason, that the trade was not closed automatically or is there any Mistake in my Settings of RAS...?

Thanks and sorry for my Bad English.

Greetings.

Yep once again EU was not closed - had to close manually.

Home comes there are never any errors with opening and only closing.

Also, some communication from Globis would be nice, it would have been good if they responded to messages etc and provided us with their plan a few weeks ago for EUR/AUd rather than just closing it. Seemed a bit random to close it after 653 points drawdown when it it likely to be near the bottom...they could have hedged too as there has been some easy 30-50pip long 'scalps' recently.

The lack of communication as soon as we have the biggest drawdown and very few new trades is a concern.

I see the clone had the same problem with the EU trade - look at the closing times it did not close it until some time later for a very diffferent result.

This highlights my exact point...there is obviously a universal problem with the closing of a material proportion of trades with this signal - too many trades are closed at a very different time than that of the signal provider...yet I have never had a problem with any other signal provider nor with Globis in term of trade openings only closings.

Yet RAS dont do anything about it, no-one is investigating as to the reasons why this is the case and as far as we know they aren't investigating the reasons behind this...this therefore makes this signal unreliable IMO and also does not make RAS look particularly good either - they should be proactively looking into problems like this as it is a fault between them and the seller and not the buyer and thus it is their responsibility.

Reason: