Globis forex - page 4

globisforex:
Hello Peter,

We have your subscription, but note that when you subscribe to a signal you should get an e-mail from RAS and not from us. If you see our signal at your subsciptions page your will be fine.

We are looking forward to make lots of pips in this month too.

Thanks guys - no e-mail confirmation from RAS but I see everything appears to be set up as it should be on the website. Just to highlight a few issues I experienced in subscribing today:

• RAS EA download didn't load in auto install mode - only manual.
  • Not allowed to post a query ticket even though I was registered.
  • All the answers were found by sourcing the RAS thread on this forum -no link to this is obvious on the RAS website.
  • Paypal wouldn't accept payment via RAS website link, but could open when not using site. Eventually paid using another service.
  • No confirmation of payment subscription e-mail from RAS
  • No idea of what to do when subscribed - i.e. navigation link to page to set trade lots etc not provided and found purely by accident.
  • No idea if the current set up will actually trade -i.e. that my EA settings are correct and will trade as I hope -test trade would be ideal as provided with competitors websites.

Overall the subscription experience doesn't fill me confidence, but as I feel you are hugely talented traders and that I am trading with micro lots I am not too concerned at this stage.

I do feel the site is overly cumbersome and could be made a lot more user friendly to subscribe and navigate.

Okay,

we are very angry now!

We like to add that Hotpip website is a complete ripoff from ours and it is totally unfair. He or they may have some good EA, but using our website desing word by word is childish!

Have the guts and the time to make a personal website and don't rip off others.

No comments...

globisforex:
woooow!

Now, that is huge!

They have the exact copy of our site! Wooow!

We are very frustrated about this...

We'll try to take some action on this!

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

No comments 2.....

globisforex:
Okay,

we are very angry now!

We like to add that Hotpip website is a complete ripoff from ours and it is totally unfair. He or they may have some good EA, but using our website desing word by word is childish!

Have the guts and the time to make a personal website and don't rip off others.

Hi,

i'm using your signal for two weeks now and ist works fine for me.

My orders are only 1-2 Pips different to yours,

i'm using it also for an Activetrades Account, but it seem that they're blocking the signals from RAS

I'm a little bit upset about Acitvetrades,

do you've got an idea to solve this problem.

Rippes:
Hi,

i'm using your signal for two weeks now and ist works fine for me.

My orders are only 1-2 Pips different to yours,

i'm using it also for an Activetrades Account, but it seem that they're blocking the signals from RAS

I'm a little bit upset about Acitvetrades,

do you've got an idea to solve this problem.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that Activtrades causing you trobule. We don't have experience with them so not sure what to do... Try to e-mail a comlaint to them. If it keeps on, try to change to other broker.

Well after all the setting up issues of yesterday the system is working perfectly with Alpari UK / CNS VPS and, as others have found, trades almost to the pip..obliviously very early days and using ultra low leverage at this stage, but will tweak up as the system proves itself over time..

Rippes,

Me too. I've been following Globis Forex for 2 weeks on my real account at FXCM-UK and, so far, I'm happy with their service. My trades have only been off by +/-10 USD.

hi,

just wondering if current floating losses are typical for this system or if something has gone wrong?

mpat89:
hi, just wondering if current floating losses are typical for this system or if something has gone wrong?

Hello,

These floating drawdowns are typical, in fact we are prepared to hold much more, as our lot sizes are higher than recommended level.

Price action is very slow and unpredictable this week, ahead of Non Farm Payroll on friday.

This is typical first week of the month. We like holding positions in every direction as kind of a hedge trading, so either way the market goes, in the long term WE WILL MAKE PROFITS

Our system works for years, so we love drawdown. If we would not have drawdown we couldn't be banking lots of profitable trades.

This is just a slow week thats all, but keep in mind as we said on our site, we are counting with drawdowns all time because we are looking for long term profits.

Our newsletter and subscribe page will be uploaded to our site this week, and also we are starting again with our managed accounts this month. Further info will be released.

Also this week we will upload a page where we explain what to do if your drawdown expands, or if some trades would have left open by RAS EA.

We want to improve our service, and make profits to our customers, so we are working on some kind of online "chatroom" also, which will be free to our RAS subscribers, and we may "release" a new scalping signal service for gbpusd.

This was only a "sneak peak", of what to come from us.

We want to do better guys, and we hope you will also benefit from our trades in the long term.

"Trade small and you will survive!"

Cheers!

Reason: