Globis forex - page 21

3.Signals which qualify, but have encountered inacceptable trading conditions, i.E. MT4 closing, 1000 open trades, 1000 lots traded and other fancy stuff, will also not qualify, even if profitable

It was done.

no more then 200 open trades with no more then 2,000 modifications of them (I mean: modifications of the open trades as moving stop loss by every tick for all 100 open trades simultaniously).

It was done: this automatic limitation was programmed.

It is also reply to lovejoy80 to his post.

I will summarize everything in the evening and will send to them for the internal discussion.

For all RAS users,

we are proud to announce that Globis Forex is back, with a new strategy for RAS.

GLOBIS FOREX ADVANCED for RAS | Rent a Signal

You can also follow our account here:

MT Intelligence - Statement for gscalp

Cheers!

Globis Forex team

I'm happy to see Globis Forex is back. I'm also eager to watch the performance.

The last time Globis Forex was running I made 30% return in about 2 months, but they crashed out after trying to add a grid system to an already working system. They left me with 2-3 trades with big floating losses that I had to eventually manually close (for losses).

mandelmus:
I'm happy to see Globis Forex is back. I'm also eager to watch the performance. The last time Globis Forex was running I made 30% return in about 2 months, but they crashed out after trying to add a grid system to an already working system. They left me with 2-3 trades with big floating losses that I had to eventually manually close (for losses).

I think that is ridiculous. Any provider that just bails on clients when their system fails and leaves them with floating unattended losses shouldn't be allowed to ever come back on RAS. Those providers are not proffessional and they should be flipping burgers in mcdonalds rather than toy with peoples money.

zomg:
I think that is ridiculous. Any provider that just bails on clients when their system fails and leaves them with floating unattended losses shouldn't be allowed to ever come back on RAS. Those providers are not proffessional and they should be flipping burgers in mcdonalds rather than toy with peoples money.

Well, you've got a good point zomg, but I can't complain about the net profits (even after the losses) over that time.

mandelmus:
Well, you've got a good point zomg, but I can't complain about the net profits (even after the losses) over that time.

Congratulations, althou those who signed up with them right before their system blew up would have a different opinion on this and the open DD he left behind unattended.

Reason: