Globis forex - page 19

Hi lovejoy80,

I see the clone had the same problem with the EU trade

Yes.

I reported about it to the developers with screenshots and so on. Seems, 1 or 2 signals only are having this issue and that is why it is not easy to understand and fix.

Anyway - I reported and they are checking/investigating for possible fixing.

Hi guro,

I am moderator. Mladen too.

Anyway - the problem was fixed. If some problem is still existing so it is not RAS related.

One day, when I will be very very old man so I will write the memoirs

lovejoy80:
Yet RAS dont do anything about it, no-one is investigating as to the reasons why this is the case and as far as we know they aren't investigating the reasons behind this...this therefore makes this signal unreliable IMO and also does not make RAS look particularly good either - they should be proactively looking into problems like this as it is a fault between them and the seller and not the buyer and thus it is their responsibility.

Hi Lovejoy and others,

Let me help and explain you a bit and doing this by being very experienced with these kind of problems.

But explaining this will be quite long because the problem is not small.

I have a similar setup: I give an EA to my members. The EA is programmed by a top knodge programmer that took all the possible problems that each broker could give ( 4 or 5 digits NFA regulated (hedging), ECN brokers, not allowing limit orders to be placed withing "X" amount of pips from the current price, market order brokers, instant execution brokers, MIT brokers --Market If Touched brokers, brokers that allow slipage controle and other broker that do not allow slipage controle...etc etc...)

You can not imagine how much that the brokers can be different in handeling orders.

With all the people that trade my EA we work on 6-7 different brokers.

Now very important, we hardly ever have a day that we have the same results. Even people who are working with the same broker!....

Now if I see a problem then for me it is quite easy, I ask the log files of that person that has a particular problem and give it to the programmer so that he can look over the the log file to see what is wrong and I can tell you that 95% of the times it is a broker problem. On top of this the programmer made the EA in such a way that for everything that happens that the EA needs to write that information in the log file (the spread the slipage the re-quotes the contract size checks, the "trade context busy" etc etc....

Many EA's are not programmed this way to write all that information into a log file.

Even with all that information and working with ONLY 1 EA it is impossible to bring all results more or less on the same level. For all the same a member can have 20% profit at the end of the month and an other member has 10% loss at the end of that same month.

OK...what do I want to explain with this (because I am not here to talk about myself but about RAS) is that it is extremely difficult , not to say impossible, for RAS to go over every difference in price and execution for all the systems that are placed on RAS and all the different brokers that people work with and all the requotes and different kind of orders etc etc....

Again you can not imagine how much things and little details can make a serious difference between your results and the results of the vendor.

If you are not a programmer then you would think that this is all very easy. An entry is an entry and an exit is an exit. Again trust me and believe me it does not work like this and all depending on how good the EA of the vendor is programmed in combination with his internet connection and your internet connection and servers and sort of broker and price and type of order (limit or market) etc etc...

Be awere that 5 years ago these kind of projects like RAS were just impossible. Realize also that RAS would and will do everything possible to make this work as good as possible. The succes of execution of the orders is automaticly the succes of their project.

They know very well that if some vendor has very nice results but if the subscribers come no way near to those results that this will lead to a lot of frustration and people will stop with RAS.

So RAS will always try to listen to you and try to solve the problems but you need to understand that some problems can never be solved if the problem is with the broker or internet connection or related to the type of orders that the vendor is using and the way that your broker can handle those type of orders that the vendor is using or the way that the vendor programmed his EA.

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. With this posting I do not try to help the author of this topic (globis) because I have my opinion about his type of trading but was to help the issue and attacks on RAS.

iGoR:
Hi Lovejoy and others,

Let me help and explain you a bit and doing this by being very experienced with these kind of problems.

But explaining this will be quite long because the problem is not small.

I have a similar setup: I give an EA to my members. The EA is programmed by a top knodge programmer that took all the possible problems that each broker could give ( 4 or 5 digits NFA regulated (hedging), ECN brokers, not allowing limit orders to be placed withing "X" amount of pips from the current price, market order brokers, instant execution brokers, MIT brokers --Market If Touched brokers, brokers that allow slipage controle and other broker that do not allow slipage controle...etc etc...)

You can not imagine how much that the brokers can be different in handeling orders.

With all the people that trade my EA we work on 6-7 different brokers.

Now very important, we hardly ever have a day that we have the same results. Even people who are working with the same broker!....

Now if I see a problem then for me it is quite easy, I ask the log files of that person that has a particular problem and give it to the programmer so that he can look over the the log file to see what is wrong and I can tell you that 95% of the times it is a broker problem. On top of this the programmer made the EA in such a way that for everything that happens that the EA needs to write that information in the log file (the spread the slipage the re-quotes the contract size checks, the "trade context busy" etc etc....

Many EA's are not programmed this way to write all that information into a log file.

Even with all that information and working with ONLY 1 EA it is impossible to bring all results more or less on the same level. For all the same a member can have 20% profit at the end of the month and an other member has 10% loss at the end of that same month.

OK...what do I want to explain with this (because I am not here to talk about myself but about RAS) is that it is extremely difficult , not to say impossible, for RAS to go over every difference in price and execution for all the systems that are placed on RAS and all the different brokers that people work with and all the requotes and different kind of orders etc etc....

Again you can not imagine how much things and little details can make a serious difference between your results and the results of the vendor.

If you are not a programmer then you would think that this is all very easy. An entry is an entry and an exit is an exit. Again trust me and believe me it does not work like this and all depending on how good the EA of the vendor is programmed in combination with his internet connection and your internet connection and servers and sort of broker and price and type of order (limit or market) etc etc...

Be awere that 5 years ago these kind of projects like RAS were just impossible. Realize also that RAS would and will do everything possible to make this work as good as possible. The succes of execution of the orders is automaticly the succes of their project.

They know very well that if some vendor has very nice results but if the subscribers come no way near to those results that this will lead to a lot of frustration and people will stop with RAS.

So RAS will always try to listen to you and try to solve the problems but you need to understand that some problems can never be solved if the problem is with the broker or internet connection or related to the type of orders that the vendor is using and the way that your broker can handle those type of orders that the vendor is using or the way that the vendor programmed his EA.

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. With this posting I do not try to help the author of this topic (globis) because I have my opinion about his type of trading but was to help the issue and attacks on RAS.

Totally appreciate your post and your points.

I think part of the problem comes down to the lack of communication from RAS about these problems, potential causes and whether there is a solution or not.

I think most people will recognise that RAS is a complicated programming task and that different people will get different results with different brokers with different vendors. The frustration comes when there is a problem, that is affects multiple users of one signal and yet there is no easy way of finding out what the problem is and as mentioned above the communication by RAS is often very poor and not helpful.

This is a service and thus the treatment of the customers must be number 1, just in any service industry, but often it is lacking in the case of RAS. Both vendors and buyers want everything to work fine but the case of the problems being encountered by Globis is a classic example. These problems have been highlighted a number of times and nothing was done and then this finally gets reported by a moderator who then reports back that there was a problem and it is now fixed...so for a long time there has been a problem but as I stated in a previous post the communication from RAS is very poor, no acknowledgement of the problem, no help, no solution until now.

But even then we dont get told what the problem is, what caused it and what the solution was...

It's all about communication and working together...RAS is a good service which vendors and buyers want to work well but without the communication from RAS you will get many people just walking away or vendors taking subscribers and creating managed accounts instead.

I think part of the problem comes down to the lack of communication from RAS about these problems

Lack of communications?

And what I am doing here?

Most of the delay came from vendors and buyers.

It was proven.

I just used this delay in my clone, sent an image and "took my time" to re-send it to the developers to be checked once again. They fixed something. Something small thing.

Mostly - it is from the vendors: from their price they are using, from their brokers they are using and so on.

When the vendor opens sell on ... 1.3460 for example, but I am not having this market price in my Metatrader, and will not have this day and did not have 2 hours ago ... it means what?

If you prefer more strict policy about the vendors so it can be done (by voting here) . But in this case few vendors only will be in RAS.

Both vendors and buyers want everything to work fine but the case of the problems being encountered by Globis is a classic example.

You are not right.

If the verdor is using different price for market order so sorry ... We as RAS moderators - we do not want to see dishonest vendors inside RAS service.

But I as moderator - I will never attack anyone because of his mistake or "mistake" (it is simple moderation rule).

And I am sorry - but I think - vendors should tell to the buyers about which brokers they are using to receive this market price. Because I am tired to reply on RAS support that "I do not know which broker he is using" (it is about many signals).

Please, do not understand my moderation way/rules as my foible.

newdigital:
Lack of communications?

And what I am doing here?

Most of the delay came from vendors and buyers.

It was proven.

I just used this delay in my clone, sent an image and "took my time" to re-send it to the developers to be checked once again. They fixed something. Something small thing.

Mostly - it is from the vendors: from their price they are using, from their brokers they are using and so on.

When the vendor opens sell on ... 1.3460 for example, but I am not having this market price in my Metatrader, and will not have this day and did not have 2 hours ago ... it means what?

If you prefer more strict policy about the vendors so it can be done (by voting here) . But in this case few vendors only will be in RAS.

You are not right.

If the verdor is using different price for market order so sorry ... We as RAS moderators - we do not want to see dishonest vendors inside RAS service.

But I as moderator - I will never attack anyone because of his mistake or "mistake" (it is simple moderation rule).

And I am sorry - but I think - vendors should tell to the buyers about which brokers they are using to receive this market price. Because I am tired to reply on RAS support that "I do not know which broker he is using" (it is about many signals).

Please, do not understand my moderation way/rules as my foible.

1. Why not have it mandatory that vendors have to state which broker they are using then?

2. You speak about market orders and buyers not having that price of the vendor...the problems the majority of the time are for closing not opening trades...i.e. trades not being closed at all by RAS...people realise that prices can vary and results can differ but RAS not closing trades at all is a big issue and the exact issue that many people on this thread have been reporting and getting frustrated about.

So can you explain how does RAS work, if vendor closes a trade what is the process for the buyer...will RAS automatically issue an instruction to close the price instantly regardless of price or will it only close if price is within x pips or some other criteria of vendors closing price?

It's thing s like this, that as we as buyers need to know, RAS needs to be reliable to work as I dont want to come back to my platform and see a big loss that I have to close manually because RAS has not closed the trade but vendor has...now if connection problems my end then fine but if not then we as buyers need to know why this occurs, how this mistake can be rectified will it occur again. When buyers sign up to RAS they do not expect these problems, they expect to obtain different prices, slightly different results and if connection problems etc...but these things can be forseen and factored into expected results...but errors such as not closing trades at all are not expected or forseen and we are not warned that this will happen.

Thus this is why you have some frustrated people in this thread as these errors have occurred a number of times and yet it is only now that we are told they are rectified but not told what the problem was, why it occurred i.e. , will it occur again etc etc...it is our real money on the line so we need to know exactly how RAS works the potential problems that can occur and pitfalls and it's only through using the service that you find out what these problems and pitfalls are.

1. Why not have it mandatory that vendors have to state which broker they are using then?

Are you sure that they will tell the true?

And I am sorry: with this RAS concept (anyone can sell any signals) so the only proof is the clone.

In case we do not know most of the vendors (who they are for example) - how can we ask them to be sure that it is true?

Moderators are not activating any signal without thread. Vendor can create the thread - and his signal is activated after that. So, the best way is to speak with vendor on his thread. And based on his words - make a conslusion: subscribe or not.

2. You speak about market orders and buyers not having that price of the vendor...the problems the majority of the time are for closing not opening trades...i.e. trades not being closed at all by RAS...people realise that prices can vary and results can differ but RAS not closing trades at all is a big issue and the exact issue that many people on this thread have been reporting and getting frustrated about.

Yes, I was talking about different price.

If the vendor opens buy for example, and inside my Metatrader - I do not have this price within 3 minutes range for high/low, and did not have 10 minutes ago for my Alpari UK metatrader, and will not have 10 minutes after ... so sorry ... and the next question to the vendor will be the following: "which broker are you using for such a price?". If silence from them so sorry. Some of them told that "Alpari UK"

I asked the developers to create moderation tool for such the cases to know - which vendors are using different price. But sorry - I am not going to attack any vendor and to use so much publicity - it is out of moderation rules in this section.

So can you explain how does RAS work, if vendor closes a trade what is the process for the buyer...will RAS automatically issue an instruction to close the price instantly regardless of price or will it only close if price is within x pips or some other criteria of vendors closing price?
Thus this is why you have some frustrated people in this thread as these errors have occurred a number of times.

I am not flustrating.

I am re-sending all the complains to the programmers.

Those "closing error" was re-sent many times and finally it was fixed.

But I also know that some 90% of the error came from vendors' or buyers' side. You are talking about 10% now.

You are not talking about 90%?

lovejoy80,

On our forum - anyone can attack moderator and administrator without being banned for that. But if you want to force me to do any "police job" here so sorry.

I never did any police job and will never do.

It is related to bad vendors, good vendors and whatever.

Only way to improve and to make something here - it is post on the forum on this section, including vendor's different price, or any bug inside RAS software.

What is bad vendor?

1. vendor's mistake: closing Metatrader at night, switching between demo accounts all the time, VPS switched off, Metatrader restarted at night on VPS (it happened with some VPS services) and so on.

2. close trades without closing price error (vendors mistake including changing demo account all the time to new "fresh" one);

3. non-market price for market trades (hacking, special software using etc);

4. using the signals with 200 simultanious open trades with more then 2,000 open trades modifications on this open trades in very short period of time

and so on.

and of course - this discussed case: vendor closed the trade and it is not closed on buyer's Metatrader. It is the combination of the errors. And in 90% - it is vendors' or/and buyers' mistakes.

If you see this vendor - so go to his thread and post something. And I will disactivate his system and suspend later with silence.

Because any member can post any complain to admin or moderator. But no any admin and moderator can attack any member in public.

So, use your power.

The developers created this RAS public section according to my requests and this section is existing according to my moderation rules. If we need to change the rules - open the thread with voting to change the rules.

Same as with the forum.

Which rules?

"do police job" for example (to find someone who will do it). Any rule. Members of the forum are having more power here then any mod and admin. Why? It is my rule

Reason: